Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Washington recovered inside kick with 1 second left:oops:

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
That's what's crazy about this team. Any other year, and we'd all be stoked to see a 7 and 3 ASU team, but this team feels like they should be 10-0.
I would say they have the talent, but after Daniels has regressed as much as he has...the potential for the team dropped off a cliff.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Someone explain this math to me.

Attachments

• 12B17722-442A-4F8D-8476-A9F690A0B606.png
    12B17722-442A-4F8D-8476-A9F690A0B606.png
    632.8 KB · Views: 5

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wasn't going to be shocked regardless of the outcome. Sad but true.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was able to see the ending of the game. Happiness and heart attack city at the same time. That's my team.

Someone asked me after ASU intercepted the pass and it went for a touchdown if this was like basketball. I assured them it was not and the game was over. ASU proved me wrong.

So happy for the WIN!!!

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Add up his game log yards and TDs. Doesn’t add up to the totals they show

you are right, his yards are higher than the total, and so are his TD's.

Must be that east coast bias. I am sure that no one is talking about White, though he should be in the national discussion. I expect this will be his last year and he will be bound for the NFL. He is very versatile, great at catching the ball out of the backfield, so he has some real promise.

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was able to see the ending of the game. Happiness and heart attack city at the same time. That's my team.

Someone asked me after ASU intercepted the pass and it went for a touchdown if this was like basketball. I assured them it was not and the game was over. ASU proved me wrong.

So happy for the WIN!!!

Did you leave before we pulled ahead? If so, you should have been doing this all year and I am blaming you for the 3 losses.

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nice write up by Greg Moore this morning

Arizona State was playing a reeling Washington squad that looked like it was summoning all of the history and traditions that have made it one of the nation’s premier college football programs.

The Dawg Pound. The Siren. Sailgating on Lake Washington. Purple reign! Actual rain. Don James. Warren Moon. Napoleon Kaufman. Marques Tuiasosopo. “Bow down!” 1991. Steve Emtman. Sonny Sixkiller. “The Greatest Setting in College Football.” And 14 Rose Bowls.

ASU was down 7-0, then 14-0, then 17-7, then 24-14 — it looked like the final blow that would knock the Sun Devils out of contention for a Pac-12 championship.

But they simply refused to quit.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
you are right, his yards are higher than the total, and so are his TD's.

Must be that east coast bias. I am sure that no one is talking about White, though he should be in the national discussion. I expect this will be his last year and he will be bound for the NFL. He is very versatile, great at catching the ball out of the backfield, so he has some real promise.
I hope he is a day three guy that the Cardinals draft. I like him more that I liked Eno.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave