Arizona vs Oregon

General Chaos

Gronko = Man Beast
Reaction score
Tonight at 8:30pm MST. It will be a really tough game but I think the cats will pull it out. Last time the cats lost without Bayless, but this time they will be at full strength. A win guarantees a tourney bid IMO.

BigShtank

The heat dun frieded my brain
Reaction score
Tough game, sucks when Oregon made every freaking shot they put up in the second half. At least they have Oregon St in the first game, easy win there. Then it's to Stanford which will be tough, but winnable. I think that they will still be in as a 10 seed, which extends the streak, barely.

TheKid_1

Registered
Reaction score
Okay so I have to say this. I went to the ASU-OSU game and then drove back up to Eugene to catch the UA-UO game. I thought, as most people on this board do, that Chase was completely heartless. However, I don't know how many of you all saw this, but early in the first half Chase was running up the floor on the offensive and just bent over and hurled right on the court in front of the Duck bench. I don't know if he was sick or what his deal was but he puked, they called timeout, he went to the locker room for like 2 min., and then checked right back into the game. I have to give the man some props for that. The Pit Crew was ruthless on him after that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn