Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I think the point of mentioning Cunningham is that he needs a lot of work, but I think the team is high on him based on him being singled out. If you look at measureables alone, he has elite skills. In the seventh round, I have no problem with the team drafting players like him. Hard to get excited, but it's not out of the realm of possibility that he develops under the right tutelage.

Carolina did a decent job turning chicken poo into chicken salad. The year they went to the Super Bowl, their offensive line looked like poo on paper, but a number of players developed and the line gelled.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Incredibly thin at cornerback AND safety. Interesting. Wilks better live up to his db guru rep . . .

Numbers wise, talent wise or both ?

I agree it is both with the Safety position, but cornerback, they have a good number of bodies in camp, not sure of the talent level but,

1. Peterson
2. Benwierke
3. M.Williams
4. C.Campbell
5. B.Williams
6. L.Young

and a host of UDFA.

I noticed the same thing at WR, they have guys, now it is a matter of talent.

1. Fitzgerald
2. Kirk
3. Butler
4. C.Williams
5. J.Nelson

and a host of UDFA, and practice squad guys from last year.

It is tough with a new coaching staff since you never know who works in what system.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Numbers wise, talent wise or both ?

I agree it is both with the Safety position, but cornerback, they have a good number of bodies in camp, not sure of the talent level but,

1. Peterson
2. Benwierke
3. M.Williams
4. C.Campbell
5. B.Williams
6. L.Young

and a host of UDFA.

I noticed the same thing at WR, they have guys, now it is a matter of talent.

1. Fitzgerald
2. Kirk
3. Butler
4. C.Williams
5. J.Nelson

and a host of UDFA, and practice squad guys from last year.

It is tough with a new coaching staff since you never know who works in what system.
For cb and s I think they’re thin from a talent, experience, and accomplishment perspective.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I have a #79 Rice Jersey....Old School, I think he only wore it one year before switching to 97.

Funny story my wife and I were up in Sedona one year. We were eating and a dude walks up to me and says "Didn't Rice wear #80". I told him this is a Cards jersey and it not a Jerry Rice jersey. DUH!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort