Arizona Cardinals @ Houston Texans Pregame thread. 11/12/23-11/18/23

Mark22

VBhoopcoach
Reaction score
I'll be at the game rooting them on. We should be able to put up some points on them, but with the way the Texans offense has been playing lately, we will probably need a bunch of them.
Stroud did have 2 fumbles and a pick. So there’s that.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks

Well as of now I'm cancer free but we'll see what they find on the 27th. Very aggressive cancer and is about 70% likely to return over the next year. So they'll be keeping a close monitor on me. Worst thing is that told me to quit smoking cigars.

WisconsinCard, you are always in my thoughts. I'm wishing you the best.

Any Cardinals fan has to be one tough customer!

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Better question s do they have escalators. I had surgery on my back in September and it's been a long recovery. But about 3 weeks ago I was diagnosed with bladder cancer.

I had surgery on the 8th to remove that. Things went well looks like we caught it in the nick of time. Doc told me I got lucky. Will need another surgery on December 27. And then chemotherapy.

Anyway I'm a little gimpy and doctor told me not to make this trip, but I told him I'm going. He obviously isn't a football fan as he asked cant you just go to Houston next year??? Uhmm no!!
You’re in my prayers my friend. Heal up quickly!!!

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Thanks

Well as of now I'm cancer free but we'll see what they find on the 27th. Very aggressive cancer and is about 70% likely to return over the next year. So they'll be keeping a close monitor on me. Worst thing is that told me to quit smoking cigars.
Getting to old age is a privilege but with that privilege comes plenty of bumps in the road.

Every trip to a medical facility I try to remember how lucky I am…

Bummer on the cigar restrictions:) I told my doctor as soon as he tells me I have a terminal illness I beak out the smokes:)

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
You're in my thoughts, brother. I hope all goes well, with your medical problems and with the game. You're a class act and deserve to see a Cards victory.
Thanks I hope we do but the important thing my son and I are making the quest happen.

Started in 1999 when we gave up our season tickets and moved to Wisconsin. We made at least one road game a year except for the covid year

This is stadium 26 I believe with 5 to go. 27 if you count SDS, but still 5 to go.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard