Arizona Cardinals @ Houston Texans Pregame thread. 11/12/23-11/18/23

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Getting to old age is a privilege but with that privilege comes plenty of bumps in the road.

Every trip to a medical facility I try to remember how lucky I am…

Bummer on the cigar restrictions:) I told my doctor as soon as he tells me I have a terminal illness I beak out the smokes:)
I agree I've been saying golden years my A$$... :biglaugh:

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thanks Vince we'll see more games together. Maybe we might even win one...:eek:

Besides I got more chairs to break...:biglaugh:
That was Justin’s cheap a$$ plastic chair LOLOLOL. The last time I saw the Cardinals win was 11/22/98, when the Cardinals beat the Skins 45-42 behind Jake the Snake. We almost blew a 31-6 halftime lead when Trent Green threw for 300 yards in the 2nd half alone. Skins were driving again when Kwamie Lassiter picked off Green to end the game. I was sitting with all the family members of the Cardinal players. When it ended, Andre Wadsworth’s Dad high fived me lol. In 60 years, I’ve only seen them win 3 times OMG. At last check I’m pretty sure they’re 3-33 when I was at the game. And I’ve never been to a home game.

The plan is to make a game in AZ next year with my sons & grandson. Every time we lose in Washington or Baltimore, my sons end up beating the crap out of some rude, drunk a-hole. I’m getting too old trying to break up those fights lol. I need Murray to win Comeback POY, so I can collect $3500 & make that trip REAL FUN. Heal up and we’ll plan that trip next year!!!

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Better question s do they have escalators. I had surgery on my back in September and it's been a long recovery. But about 3 weeks ago I was diagnosed with bladder cancer.

I had surgery on the 8th to remove that. Things went well looks like we caught it in the nick of time. Doc told me I got lucky. Will need another surgery on December 27. And then chemotherapy.

Anyway I'm a little gimpy and doctor told me not to make this trip, but I told him I'm going. He obviously isn't a football fan as he asked cant you just go to Houston next year??? Uhmm no!!
All the best to you. Keep the faith. Better days are ahead.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
24 years old, playing decent and will only cost you about 400k the rest of this year and $1 million total next. I coyly see us putting in a claim. He has great hands out of the backfield. He looks like a Connor light.

If Keaontay Ingram got more snaps he might lead the league in negative plays. If you put him in to run the ball you must have a 2 out of 3 chance of gaining 0 yards or less.

I've never see a RB I have less trust in getting positive yardage. Picking Carter up should be a no brainer.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
If Keaontay Ingram got more snaps he might lead the league in negative plays. If you put him in to run the ball you must have a 2 out of 3 chance of gaining 0 yards or less.

I've never see a RB I have less trust in getting positive yardage. Picking Carter up should be a no brainer.
Ingram is the worst RB ive ever watched in a Cardinal Uniform.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort