Arizona Cardinals @ Houston Texans Pregame thread. 11/12/23-11/18/23

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Google is so pre pandemic. If you aren't getting your information from Facebook or sports chat rooms, can it really be trusted?

True story...

Yesterday I had a guest speaker addressing some students. Kids 16 to 18. He was explaining his group is on TikTok and Snapchat. Then he said, "We are also on Facebook if your parents want to check it out." :lol:

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Do the Texans play in a Dome?
Better question s do they have escalators. I had surgery on my back in September and it's been a long recovery. But about 3 weeks ago I was diagnosed with bladder cancer.

I had surgery on the 8th to remove that. Things went well looks like we caught it in the nick of time. Doc told me I got lucky. Will need another surgery on December 27. And then chemotherapy.

Anyway I'm a little gimpy and doctor told me not to make this trip, but I told him I'm going. He obviously isn't a football fan as he asked cant you just go to Houston next year??? Uhmm no!!

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Better question s do they have escalators. I had surgery on my back in September and it's been a long recovery. But about 3 weeks ago I was diagnosed with bladder cancer.

I had surgery on the 8th to remove that. Things went well looks like we caught it in the nick of time. Doc told me I got lucky. Will need another surgery on December 27. And then chemotherapy.

Anyway I'm a little gimpy and doctor told me not to make this trip, but I told him I'm going. He obviously isn't a football fan as he asked cant you just go to Houston next year??? Uhmm no!!
Thoughts and prayers, WC. All of these stadia are ADA compliant, so if they don't have escalators they'll definitely have elevators.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Okay. Dudes, I'm serious.
We need to spank Houston. Protect the value of the trade.
We need to give them one of those beatings that make players feel there is no more hope and gets coaches fired.
You know the ones... where suddenly the star players start dropping on the field with fake hamstring pulls...the type of loss that will ride on their back all season.

But yeah...good clean game guys... go Redbirds.
Bigger advantage to get the better pick for the Cards

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score

Much love man and funk cancer

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Much love man and funk cancer
Thanks

Well as of now I'm cancer free but we'll see what they find on the 27th. Very aggressive cancer and is about 70% likely to return over the next year. So they'll be keeping a close monitor on me. Worst thing is that told me to quit smoking cigars.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Bigger advantage to get the better pick for the Cards
well yeah,.. mathematically...getting 5 instead of 6 is better than getting 19 instead of 20... but beating their ass has the added benefit of providing us with positive energy. we need that.....and if we beat them bad enough it could cause them to lose a couple more games later.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

yeah the doctor either has high confidence or doesnt track. when you get older and start getting diagnosed with highly aggressive illnesses you start running low on next years... so live everything to its fullest right now...and next year too.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dude… you’re body is going to hate you.