Arians to Cardinals fans: ‘It ain’t worth’ selling your tickets

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
This thread is great. I sold my tickets. I got $1,071.10 after fees for $120.00 worth of tickets. I'm sorry I'm not a real fan. I will have to learn to live with myself. Funny thing is I have never sold my tickets before. Never knew I could get so much money for them until I read about it here. $951.10 in under 48 hours. Now if Green Bay gets beat by the Raiders and we roll Philadelphia all guilt will be gone. [emoji14]
Sorry....cant hear you from way up here :)

This was sent from my cell pjone so please excise any typeos or other errors.

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sorry....cant hear you from way up here :)

My wife is a school teacher here in Scottsdale where a certain old Cardinals QB coaches football. I hope he forgives me. I did donate to his charity for the singed helmet.

:D

Last edited:
OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if I'd go so far as to say you're a better fan, but I think it definitely makes a BIGGER fan. We all love this team to death, we wouldn't all be posting on a message board and wasting countless hours of our life if we weren't all GREAT fans. But as far as who's a bigger fan, when it comes to situations like this, it actually CAN be quantified. If you love extra cash more then your team, the guy who values the team seems like the BIGGER fan. Not necessarily better or worse, just bigger. More diehard if that makes sense.

Exactly. Diehard means steadfast, resolute, unwavering, dedicated, etc.

Not just in the face of change, but also in the face of cold hard cash. :D

:newcards:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this I don't have a problem with. if you're not going to be in town, be all means, sell. I just can't for the life of me fathom selling the tickets, while in town, unless you're really hurting for cash.

Why does it matter why they get sold though, if they end up in opposing team's fans?

You're damn right I claim to be a better fan than somebody who sells out purely for the money. And if that puts me on a perch high above them then good. The view is better in the air cleaner.

You have no idea what that guy did as a fan before he sold out his ticket. That game might have been the first one that he has missed home and away for 20 years. If you are basing the fact that you are a better fan than them based off of one action, you are basing your opinion on ignorance.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
The real loser in all of this is me. We have family coming in for holidays, and the guy next to me and I are friendly and he has family coming in from GB.. so I just gave him my tickets so we could both spend time with family. He even offered to pay but I was fine just being a nice seat neighbor. I had no idea I could get so much money for them!!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The real loser in all of this is me. We have family coming in for holidays, and the guy next to me and I are friendly and he has family coming in from GB.. so I just gave him my tickets so we could both spend time with family. He even offered to pay but I was fine just being a nice seat neighbor. I had no idea I could get so much money for them!!

haha. You GAVE your tickets away to GB fans? You are the worst lol.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Diehard means steadfast, resolute, unwavering, dedicated, etc.

I also think it means a little insane. Look, I get wanting to make a little extra cash, but one of my favorite things in the entire world is going to a massive game with my Dad, Brother-Not-Ouchie (sometimes Ouchie when we're both in Phoenix) and now Mom (who it took 35 years to break, but we finally did it). Can't put a price on that kind of experience for me. I just value the game and experience more then money.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also think it means a little insane. Look, I get wanting to make a little extra cash, but one of my favorite things in the entire world is going to a massive game with my Dad, Brother-Not-Ouchie (sometimes Ouchie when we're both in Phoenix) and now Mom (who it took 35 years to break, but we finally did it). Can't put a price on that kind of experience for me. I just value the game and experience more then money.

...and one of my favorite UoP experiences is when I brought my brother who is a Denver fan first and Cards fan second (at the time) to a Denver preseason game.

...and another one of my favorite experiences is when he got us tickets to the Carolina playoff game last year even though I had to witness Lindley in person.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Technically I gave them to another Cards fan, but he will give them to Packers fans. So yeah....

worse yet, he will probably sell them to his Packers fans.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I made note in the 'Roof' thread that I thought Chris and Shane were friends....Not so.

I'm making note in this thread that I thought BIM and Shane were friends.....Apparently not.

Common denominator is Shane. He has no friends... It's all his fault.....:D

Shane and I are good friends

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score

That is how I feel as well, the money couldn't out weigh the fact that I am not at the game.

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He doesnt have to worry. He didnt do it for the money.

I did put every penny towards playoff tickets. Does that work?

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The day I care what Ron Wolfley thinks of me is the day I kick myself in the nutz for caring what that dope says

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson