Allow Me To Clear Up Some Issues

Jim O

Reaction score
First of all, Rod Graves did not go on the air with KDUS yesterday. As the draft approaches, Rod and his staff are locked in the war room for the entire day. I would not expect the interview to return on a regular basis until after the draft. We will continue to bring you "From the Bleachers" every Thursday however.

That brings me to my next item. There was a problem with the stream yesterday. The stream cut out an hour early. The program is streamed out of Dallas. KDUS has absolutely nothing to do with the streaming process. It is a service of Yahoo Broadcast and they do it as a favor to the Arizona Cardinals. They, like many others, were not aware that Arizona does not recognize daylight savings time. That is why the stream cut out an hour early. It is my fault for not alerting them.

If you have any problems with the stream in the future, please contact me. As I said before, KDUS has nothing to do with it, so don't blame them. It is an issue with Yahoo Broadcast and it has been taken care of.

Thanks!

Jim Omohundro
[email protected]

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Dallas did that on purpose. I think the city is peeved at Phoenix / Arizona for losing Emmitt.

OP
OP
Jim O

Jim O

Reaction score
Originally posted by jkf296
I think Dallas did that on purpose. I think the city is peeved at Phoenix / Arizona for losing Emmitt.

Interesting theory. I'll investigate! :D

gnomepete

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jim Omohundro
It is my fault for not alerting them.

FIFTY LASHES WITH A WET NOODLE!!! :p ;)

Jim, I personally have not previously taken the time to thank you for all you do for the people who read this board. I have no doubt that we come out WAY ahead! (But don't let it happen on a critical day! ;) )

Thanks.

Pete

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
C'mon Jim. We'd rather blame KDUS. You're just too nice a guy for us to holler at :thumbup:

OP
OP
Jim O

Jim O

Reaction score
Re: Re: Allow Me To Clear Up Some Issues

Originally posted by gnomepete
FIFTY LASHES WITH A WET NOODLE!!! :p ;)

Jim, I personally have not previously taken the time to thank you for all you do for the people who read this board. I have no doubt that we come out WAY ahead! (But don't let it happen on a critical day! ;) )

Thanks.

Pete

Thanks Pete. I appreciate the kind words.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn