Ali Highsmith, His chances are much improved for making the final 53

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
http://www.azcardinals.com/blog/post.php?author=1&id=1060

"Ali Highsmith will have the defensive radio headsets tonight. It was also interesting to hear Whisenhunt compare Highsmith to Lyle Sendlein in terms of an undrafted rookie making a big first impression."

I have no problem with this kid making the team over Beseil, whom I first thought would beat him out.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The kid seems to be a "gamer". When you play in the SEC, that's as close as you can get to NFL level competition without being in the NFL.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
he outplayed Stewart tonight

played well on special teams as well

he took a step towards making the team

Goober Man

Ultra Vida Guerra Mojo
Reaction score
Speaking of ther UDFAs do you think any other UDFA's make the team? I would like to see Keyes take Celestions spot.

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Speaking of ther UDFAs do you think any other UDFA's make the team? I would like to see Keyes take Celestions spot.
ya me too.

I feel Lance Long isn't getting a shot. He's just a body on a roster right now. He catches (from what I've read) everything in camp, let that boy play.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
ya me too.

I feel Lance Long isn't getting a shot. He's just a body on a roster right now. He catches (from what I've read) everything in camp, let that boy play.

Maybe they are keeping him underground, so he can be hidden on the PS.

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Maybe they are keeping him underground, so he can be hidden on the PS.
I just figured with Early being out he would get a shot. But I understand making this team as a WR would be very difficult. I hope LL does make the PS, but I want to hear from him again, and not be someone's tackling dummy.