Muffin's Final 53 Pre-Camp Predictions

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Have you watched the play? A desperation heave that was no where near the intended receiver (a 3rd stringer) from an injured quarterback. Not exactly a career-making play.

It's silly that you came back and edited this to add the inane final two sentences. Give me a break, CC. Clearly no one knows how this is going to play out, but it's pretty clear from A.J. Jefferson's performance on the field during the season and the coaching staff and front office's actions after the season that they weren't happy with the cornerback play last year.

Either they're unhappy with Patrick Peterson, or they're unhappy with the guy playing across from him. Who do you think?

You asked for any play and I gave you one. That the team would add corners, given the loss of Marshall, present contracts, return from injury and who was highest on their draft board is hardly surprising. You evidently want to place AJ at the centre of these decisions, and I see it more broadly as attempts to add experience, depth and talent and we'll see how it plays out. Given that you think it's all about Jefferson, and I think not, my edit was hardly silly or inane; it seems to be a point lost on you.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Because he is a Whiz type QB, physically big in stature, and has a big time arm

Do we really know what the traits of a whiz type QB are?

On one hand you have Brian St.Pierre, Max Hall and Kevin Kolb.

On the other you have DeWreck Anderson, John Skelton and now Lindsay.

The only thing we do know for sure is that Matt Leinart wasn't a Whiz type QB.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Do we really know what the traits of a whiz type QB are?

On one hand you have Brian St.Pierre, Max Hall and Kevin Kolb.

On the other you have DeWreck Anderson, John Skelton and now Lindsay.

The only thing we do know for sure is that Matt Leinart wasn't a Whiz type QB.

And yet Kolb and Matt are remarkably similar talents. But, the Leinart move was more about personality than talent, IMO.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard