Cards Insider - Urbans 53 man roster prediction + my own

OP
OP
joeshmo

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
:confused:

Big Baby looked good at RT against Green Bay's spares. Levi, BIGjr, Brown better step it up.

I ment the only backup LT on the roster. Although Ross isnt great I dont trust any other single player on the roster to play LT, expect for maybe Levi.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ment the only backup LT on the roster. Although Ross isnt great I dont trust any other single player on the roster to play LT, expect for maybe Levi.

:shock:

OP
OP
joeshmo

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Ross was absolutely awful tonight. He had the worst game of any on the oline. If they cut E. Brown and keep Ross, it's a bad mistake. I really don't care what Urban, joeshmo or even Whiz think about it.

Elton looked just as bad The whole left side of the second unit was a seive. And Elton was a seive as a LG yet people think he can play LT?

Its like picking the least smelly piece of crap. The only way you can pick the right piece of crap is to pick the one that is the cheapest.

OP
OP
joeshmo

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score

What is so shocking about that. Name the other players who can play LT on this team? You have only three of them Gandy, Ross, and Levi. All others would be far worse then those three. Heck even Pierce would be a better LT then Elton.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
What is so shocking about that. Name the other players who can play LT on this team? You have only three of them Gandy, Ross, and Levi. All others would be far worse then those three. Heck even Pierce would be a better LT then Elton.

How long would it take HJ to adjust to LT if at all?

He looks really good at RT for a rookie. Better imo than Levi did his first year.

OP
OP
joeshmo

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
How long would it take HJ to adjust to LT if at all?

He looks really good at RT for a rookie. Better imo than Levi did his first year.

They would move Levi over to LT before they did Herman. Dont even think Herman as a LT is an option.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I don't trust Levi on the right side, let alone at LT. You're right about the fact that our depth at tackle is very shaky. I don't know who would be a better fit. I guess if Levi is our best option...... :bang:

I see Elton and Johnson both as guards, not tackles FWIW.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I don't trust Levi on the right side, let alone at LT. You're right about the fact that our depth at tackle is very shaky. I don't know who would be a better fit. I guess if Levi is our best option...... :bang:

I see Elton and Johnson both as guards, not tackles FWIW.

Our singing linemen.

:D