A Thank You to Members

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
A big thank you from me to all the posters who really went over and above in sharing information regarding the draft picks, the you-tube pieces, Jeff G's sheet, etc etc, guys like Mitch who take the time to really address our posts all deserve a lot of credit and make the board such a pleasure to participate in and read.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Amen, thanks to all the draftnicks, this time of year has been a lot more fun with as much information as we're getting from you guys.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Shogun with the official draft selection threads!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harry bopped in a gave some insight.

cardsfnmd and K9 sharing their opinions.

joeshmo with his insight, always helpful.

Shmz13 with quick links etc.

Mitch is a machine and puts as much work in as Kiper and Mayock.

My heartfealt apology to those I missed listing.

With the complete lack of info from NFLN and ESPN this draft would have been more then frustrating.

THANKS.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Thx to all, it was fun guys. Our draft picks now have 3 months to get stronger & learn the Cards system...then its football time!!!

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Agreed. This board really enhances the draft experience for me. Amazing how much knowledge is found here and it is not limited to the big name players. When I see AZCARDSWIN post he wants us to take Jorrick Calvin and then we pick him I am astounded. Deep knowledge on this board. Gotta love it.

Last edited:

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes, thank you everyone!

I, personally, didn't need ESPN and NFLN to tell me what was going on. It was all covered beautifully right here on this board. The knowledge all of you have is overwhelming and I, for one, totally appreciate that all of you share it.

Last edited:

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
I agree, thank you guys!!!

This is by far the best MB out there. Some of the work a few of you put in makes me wonder why you are in the fields you are and not in the media. Cheers guys and gals, heres to another exciting season. I cant wait til rookie camp then heading up the hill to Flag!!!!

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Yes, thank you everyone!

I, personally, didn't need ESPN and NFLN to tell me what was going on. It was all covered beautifully right here on this board. The knowledge all of you have is overwhelming and I, for one, totally appreciate that all of you share it.

Absitively!

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
Thanks lobo and everyone. We may have our warts but when it comes right down to it, we are a dang good team. GO ASFN!

Monty

2010 Cardinals Draft Guru
Reaction score
I think K9 and Mitch were probably the most active but all those who contributed deserve credit for making this site the place to follow all things concerning the draft and Cardinal draft in particular. Well done folks.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
(I was in the midst of posting the following on an earlier thread when my MI Explorer bolo'd; so here it is again):

The development of football-sophistication of the Cardinal Nation from what it seemed to be 5- 10 years ago to where it is today is astounding.

You see it in the in-depth questions asked members of the media (In the old days it was: "So do you think the Red Birds are gonna do good this year?" Now it's more like - Is Toler a better fit than McFadden was opposite DRC?"

You can see it here on the ASFN forum.

Not so long ago, I felt obliged to post pedantic sermons about "Keep an Eye Out for the UDFA's", "Why Combine Numbers Only Tell Part of the Story", "The Ins & Outs of the BPA Approach" etc. etc. (not necessarily because I totally knew what I was talking about, but because I felt they needed to be discussed).

I used to be jealous of the sophistication of Giants, Steelers and other fans compared to Cardinal rooters.

Nowadays, I log onto ASFN a few minutes after Mr. Irrelevent is selected and already see early reports of UDFA's we're supposed to have picked and, soon thereafter, detail write-ups on guys so obscure that Lindy's only wished they had heard of them.

The sophistication and football-knowledge reflected by the comments on this board is mind-blowing compared to the way it was a few years back.

Kudos to all!

gnomepete

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks from me too! I really don't have the time to do much more than read the posts, but I'm able to learn LOTS!

Thanks again to all who help that.

Pete

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard