Who would you most like to be Reborn a fan of?

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
In a next life, which team do you want to be a fan of, knowing that that would mean being born, raised, and living most of your life in that city/state? Keep in mind that we are talking about sometime in the future.

This is a tough decision for me. I can not stand cold, snow, sleet, etc. So that rules out a lot of teams. Thinking in terms of the future, I think any of the West coast teams, even though good weather, would be risky in regards to geographical catastrophes, plus California, as a state, seems to have too many problems, especially economically.

Not knowing what NFL expansion holds, which could open up new possibilities worldwide, I would have to pick Vegas. With stable growth, lots of jobs, decent education, weather I could tolerate, and lots of money to support social necessities, this seems like the safest and most fun choice. Raider fans can be fun and wild, and the new stadium is nice, at least for a while in near future.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
If they were still in San Diego, my easy choice would be Chargers. I loved living there and miss that area.

Now it would probably be the Titans, since Nashville seems to be in our 5 year plan of places to relocate.

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
If they were still in San Diego, my easy choice would be Chargers. I loved living there and miss that area.

Now it would probably be the Titans, since Nashville seems to be in our 5 year plan of places to relocate.

I believe there will be a future team in S.D. They just need the city to okay a plan for a new stadium. They have the land, just need a commitment and enough voters who miss football I gues.

long_season

Veteran
Reaction score
when we were decent - circa 2008 superbowl appearance - and I was bored as things were going so well; I thought about picking up the bills....god I wish I would have... Cant jump on now that they are good.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
when we were decent - circa 2008 superbowl appearance - and I was bored as things were going so well; I thought about picking up the bills....god I wish I would have... Cant jump on now that they are good.
You can do anything you want. There's nothing wrong with rooting or "choosing" a team at any time for any reason.

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Go back in time and stop the sale of the Cards to the Bidwills.
If you are going to do that, let's take up a collection and buy them ourselves, put our ownership in trust until the year 2023 so we all can participate and share the owner experience together.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I believe there will be a future team in S.D. They just need the city to okay a plan for a new stadium. They have the land, just need a commitment and enough voters who miss football I gues.
That ship sailed when they rebuilt the stadium for SDSU. I don't think they'd every support another stadium, now.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Good question. Maybe Ravens, definitely not one of the marquee markets. I honestly think we get more enjoyment out of sports constantly being outnumbered.

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
That ship sailed when they rebuilt the stadium for SDSU. I don't think they'd every support another stadium, now.

Well, I know I won't live long enough to see it. In time, one day, I still feel S.D. will get another team before the ice caps totally melt and wash away So Cal altogether.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score

I wish I would have moved to Nashville years ago as a Real Estate Agent. Too late now for me. I like the move.