A Look Ahead at the Offense

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
it sure looks to me like the philosophy will be lots of the running game offset by the periodic deep shot

given the roster, i think JG knows he has to keep his D off the field and hope he can win a bunch of 20-17 kind of games.

This also protects a Qb coming off an ACL

I dont know if thats the long term vision, but it might be some boring football this season
Imagine looking at this defense and thinking it’s a good bet we’ll hold opponents to three scores a game.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Imagine looking at this defense and thinking it’s a good bet we’ll hold opponents to three scores a game.
We are going to lose a lot of games no matter what our offensive philosophy is.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

Current starting 11 on defense on the cardinals depth chart (courtesy of the Entertainment and Sports Programing Network):

We have NFL backups starting at least one position on every level and we are particularly weak at the point of attack. The two deep for the front seven is absolutely terrifying.

Gannon and Rallis have their work cut out for them.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Current starting 11 on defense on the cardinals depth chart (courtesy of the Entertainment and Sports Programing Network):

We have NFL backups starting at least one position on every level and we are particularly weak at the point of attack. The two deep for the front seven is absolutely terrifying.

Gannon and Rallis have their work cut out for them.
I see Gardeck as a leading candidate to possibly get cut.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
If I'm betting on a "breakout" candidate on offense, I'm going to go with Zach Pascal. I think he posts around 800-1000 receiving yards and becomes a solid possession guy. Next year when the Cardinals move on from Hollywood and draft Harrison Jr., Pascal will continue to be "steady Eddie" to Harrison Jr's explosiveness.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
If I'm betting on a "breakout" candidate on offense, I'm going to go with Zach Pascal. I think he posts around 800-1000 receiving yards and becomes a solid possession guy. Next year when the Cardinals move on from Hollywood and draft Harrison Jr., Pascal will continue to be "steady Eddie" to Harrison Jr's explosiveness.
If Hollywood does in 2023 what he was on pace to do in 2022, the Cards would be morons to not pair him up with Harrison Jr.