76ers vs Suns 7:00 FSN AZ

Michael

The buzz is back!
Reaction score
Too bad for Raja's wide open three. But Grant Hill is amazing.

Reaction score
Are we sure there aren't more refs on the books? The 2 refs RIGHT there couldn't see a foul and a guy like 20 ft away can.

Either he has an agenda or is a complete and utter botard.

It was a bad call, but you can't pin this loss on the refs.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
what the hell is that turnover on a fing inbound come the hell on

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Dont bitch Amare.. Whoever threw the pass was a ******* and threw it too high.

Miller wont miss. Game.

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
See.. thats what im talking about with Steve. He's not the same since the all-star break. Three seconds left in the game.. You PASS it?? Even when you've had ppl in your face before, he wasn't scared to shoot it in their face.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
god i'm at a loss of words right now how the hell did this happen, I really hope this loss wakes the suns up and they start playing with some heart the rest of the season this is disgusting to give up 120 pts to the 76ers

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
As crappy as they played they had a shot at the end and bad officiating and stupid mistakes caused them the game.

MiamiHeat

Registered
Reaction score
you know who I blame for imploding the Suns like this. you might say Shaq, I say Steve kerr for getting him :p

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wouldn't be to proud of your team eaither right now miamiheat

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
They better figure something out really soon, or they might not even see playoffs this year. This is getting flat out embarrassing.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
It's just effort. We threw a hard effort down the last three minutes. If we had done that just to start even the fourth quarter we win this game. We are coasting until the last couple minutes. Chambers is right, our effort all game long sucks. We have the talent. Under performing.

Sunshooter

Registered
Reaction score
The best time in this game

Barbosa+Bell+Diaw+Amare+Shaq

that's it!

GorrilaLips

Registered
Reaction score
absolutely riduculous.....(sigh) what the hell is wrong with this team right now....good god!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
They better figure something out really soon, or they might not even see playoffs this year. This is getting flat out embarrassing.

Yeah, people will cancel season tickets if we don't make the play offs this year.

Hat

Return of the Dragon!
Reaction score
It's just effort. We threw a hard effort down the last three minutes. If we had done that just to start even the fourth quarter we win this game. We are coasting until the last couple minutes. Chambers is right, our effort all game long sucks. We have the talent. Under performing.

Exactly. I just wish they would answer WHY they don't play in the 1st quarter like they did in the 4th. I think that's what frustrating people the most. Cockiness maybe?

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
prepare yourselfs for another loss because I think portland will destroy us on monday... :(