OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

4. Arizona Cardinals -- Marvin Harrison Jr., WR, Ohio State

Why they picked him: Harrison is the offensive playmaker the Cardinals want and need. He'll give quarterback Kyler Murray the tools to take Arizona's offense to the next level and possibly the playoffs. Harrison is as prepared for the NFL as any prospect in recent memory and has the skill set -- and pedigree -- to make an instant impact as Arizona's WR1.

Biggest question: As with any rookie, the biggest question surrounding Harrison will be how he adapts to the NFL. He's been preparing for the jump to the professional level essentially his entire life under the tutelage of his father, Hall of Fame receiver Marvin Harrison Sr., but how he adjusts to actually doing it -- facing myriad defensive schemes, faster and bigger cornerbacks and the overall speed of the game -- will be something to watch. -- Josh Weinfuss

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Honestly I’m very meh.

WR is the most overrated position in football you don’t need an elite one to win at all. It’s a completely dependent position. The trade back offers must have been horrible.

That being said he is a blue chip player
I’m not big on Receivers myself but this was the right pick.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I guess no overturned burning cars in PHX tonight since MHJ was the pick. Kinda wondering with 11 picks when they will move up in the draft to target a guy.