2023 NBA Play-in Tournament Thread

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Lavine knocks down both free throws, say what you will about the guy but that was clutch af

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Great freakin game - just as close as the Lakers/Timberwolves game but a lot more watchable

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
idk who's going to win this game but I'm damn sure glad one of these teams is going to be eliminated because damn

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
A shame that both these teams won’t make it when the awful Wolves have the opportunity to.

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
New Orleans depending entirely on Ingram while OKC is still playing team basketball - advantage Thunder

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Zion looks so huge.

I love this OKC team I wish they had Chet. I really thought the Pels were gonna be a top 5 seen this year they looked so good last year and it just didn’t happen for them wonder why

The play in has been a huge success imo.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Rooting for Minnesota b/c they have a better chance at giving Denver a long series.

Really? I think Minnesota gets wrecked in 5, tops. I would said the same thing before the punching of walls and teammates.

They play some really stupid basketball and Towns and Gobert are huge choke artists.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't know if the Pelicans GM is to blame for this season or Zion but it seems like every time things were going well for them he'd talk about playing and throw them into a rut. They really need to move on from him and probably should have sold as high as they could between last off-season and the deadline. If a team will part with 4 1's for Rudy Gobert when they already have a franchise Center then someone would have given up 2 and some role players for Zion, easily. I wonder if they can get that this off-season. Maybe call teams during the draft. Package their own pick and Zion for #2 for Scoot? He's a bit more of a sure thing than Wemby physically and given their history with big men with health issues, AD, Zion, and Cousins, they should avoid going down that road again.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Really? I think Minnesota gets wrecked in 5, tops. I would said the same thing before the punching of walls and teammates.

They play some really stupid basketball and Towns and Gobert are huge choke artists.
I don't think either has even a small chance against Denver. I think they will make short work of either, 5 games max.

Hopefully the Suns can do so as well so they don't get a big rest advantage.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I don't think either has even a small chance against Denver. I think they will make short work of either, 5 games max.

Hopefully the Suns can do so as well so they don't get a big rest advantage.
This. I was really hoping for the Pelicans to give the Nuggets a tough round one like they did to us last year.

I think the Nuggs roll over the Thunder or Wolves. Way too soft IMO.