2021 Training Camp Thread

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Naw b. 2015 was better.

Keim is the best GM in Arizona Cardinals history, but he pales in comparison to the better GMs out there.

this is such a sad statement. The best GM in team history has 1 playoff win, 1 division title and 2 playoff appearances under his belt over 8 years.

this franchise will never be respectable year in, year out until it starts measuring itself against good NFL franchises, as opposed to our own wretched history.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
this is such a sad statement. The best GM in team history has 1 playoff win, 1 division title and 2 playoff appearances under his belt over 8 years.

this franchise will never be respectable year in, year out until it starts measuring itself against good NFL franchises, as opposed to our own wretched history.
We are in agreement.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
There is a reason Arians retired and came back with another team. Keim let's Bidwill meddle. That wears people out and is not the sign a great organization.
more truth here than people realize. Bidwill didnt like Arians drinking habits (and to be fair, those habits seem on the extreme end).

Hopefully Arians winning a superbowl makes Bidwill re-evaluate his meddling and how he values coaches that win

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
more truth here than people realize. Bidwill didnt like Arians drinking habits (and to be fair, those habits seem on the extreme end).

Hopefully Arians winning a superbowl makes Bidwill re-evaluate his meddling and how he values coaches that win
Wait wait wait...he didn't like Arians' drinking habit, yet Keim gets to stay? Hypocrisy, thy name is Bidwill.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wait wait wait...he didn't like Arians' drinking habit, yet Keim gets to stay? Hypocrisy, thy name is Bidwill.
To be honest, I don’t believe Keim had a drinking problem until BA came to the desert. Michael always felt that Arians was a bad influence in that respect. And Michael tolerated BA’s brashness & cussing, but it was only if they were winning. The Bidwills were always on the snobby side of the track.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No, if he does not make the team it will have nothing to do with the fact that he busts his ass trying to get better. From all accounts he goes above and beyond to get better, but that's the whole point, he's not good enough to be a pro WR by what he as shown so far, even with all his effort which is telling. This is not about how hard he works or if he's a great guy, it is about being a quality WR or rather just a pro WR. If he was not a second pick, the reality I think would sink in for most people. His presence might keep us from fully realizing the potential of guys like KeeSean and JoJo Ward due to Isabella's draft status and the front office's pridei
Issue - Which combination of WRs on our roster will make us most successful?

It's all about production, consistency and winning. Mr. Congeniality awards simply won't cut it. I wish Isabella well, but if he doen't rank #6 or higher in our group of playmaking receivers, we'd be better off filling that roster spot with someone else who can better help us win.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Issue - Which combination of WRs on our roster will make us most successful?

It's all about production, consistency and winning. Mr. Congeniality awards simply won't cut it. I wish Isabella well, but if he doen't rank #6 or higher in our group of playmaking receivers, we'd be better off filling that roster spot with someone else who can better help us win.
Isabella is 5th on the depth chart. It sounds like they arent looking at him as a slot backup and more of an outside receiver.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I would agree with you if you were referring to his father. Although far from a perfect owner, he cares far more about winning than Bill ever did.

That's not saying very much. As others have said, we should measure the progress of the team as how well they're overtaking the NFL's elite, not on their own sorry history.

Michael cares about winning enough to fire Coach Brick after one season, but not enough to want to upgrade his enabler of a GM. Michael Bidwill clearly takes Jerry Jones as an inspiration.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

A couple of observations on this:

1) The grip strength to carry that thing in one hand is pretty legit.
2) I can't imagine the Rooney family doing something this low budget and posting in on their social media. Michael is super-thirsty.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2) I can't imagine the Rooney family doing something this low budget and posting in on their social media. Michael is super-thirsty.
Total low class unnecessary jab here. There wa nothing wrong with that video. It was a nice gesture on Kylers part and totally worth reporting on.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Total low class unnecessary jab here. There wa nothing wrong with that video. It was a nice gesture on Kylers part and totally worth reporting on.
Maybe I'm cynical that this was all Kyler's idea and this was totally impromptu and unexpected.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Agree. It's not enough for some to run down the team before the 1st game is played. Some feel the need to personally attack people as self righteousness kicks in .

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
To be honest, I don’t believe Keim had a drinking problem until BA came to the desert. Michael always felt that Arians was a bad influence in that respect. And Michael tolerated BA’s brashness & cussing, but it was only if they were winning. The Bidwills were always on the snobby side of the track.
That dog don't hunt. Keim is an adult and makes his own decisions, and if he is so easily swayed that he commits crimes because of the influence of others, he shouldn't be the GM.