2021 Training Camp Thread

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Agree. It's not enough for some to run down the team before the 1st game is played. Some feel the need to personally attack people as self righteousness kicks in .
What are you talking about? The Cards have played dozens of games under Michael Bidwill's leadership and the results are right there.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Not sure how many years he's been in charge, but he does have an NFC championship and a SB appearance to his credit. Or, I think he does.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What are you talking about? The Cards have played dozens of games under Michael Bidwill's leadership and the results are right there.
This year is what I'm talking about. Dwelling on the past doesn't accomplish anything. If they don't improve this year then I will wait until next year. I don't need a mental health time out like some of today's panty waists

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The wife and I stopped by practice today.

We showed up at 8:45, it was over by 9:45 and they kicked us out by 10am.

It was pretty much ado about nothing. Mostly walk throughs. Punt returners practicing catching punts from the jugs machine. Individual groups doing some drills.

I guess the highlight of the practice was watching the punt returners play a game where they tried to catch as many punts as possible and keeping the previously caught balls on them. That and watching Chandler and Budda doing funny yoga stuff on the sidelines while the special teamers did their thing.

To be honest it was just nice to be back in the stadium again but I'm not sure the Friday practice was worth the drive out there today.

You must be registered for see images attach

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
On a side note I need to brush up on my player numbers.

With all of the number changes and new players I spent most of the practice looking up who was what #. Wife kept asking me "who was that" and I usually could answer it but man I had no clue today.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To be honest, I don’t believe Keim had a drinking problem until BA came to the desert. Michael always felt that Arians was a bad influence in that respect. And Michael tolerated BA’s brashness & cussing, but it was only if they were winning. The Bidwills were always on the snobby side of the track.

I didn’t realize Keim was friends with BA when Keim was in his 20’s and got his first DUI.

are you kidding with the above? Blaming Keim’s alcoholic and destructive behavior on BA is pathetic, especially when he previously showed a predilection towards this destructive behavior well before the two ever became friends.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Maybe I'm cynical that this was all Kyler's idea and this was totally impromptu and unexpected.
i think some cynicism is warranted: clearly the film crew knew what was coming.....

K1 did give his o line paintings last year, so a painting fits with his past..

if that whole thing was 100% genuine, then i guess there is more to Kyler than meets the eye

OP
OP
blindseyed

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
On a side note I need to brush up on my player numbers.

With all of the number changes and new players I spent most of the practice looking up who was what #. Wife kept asking me "who was that" and I usually could answer it but man I had no clue today.
This is going to be confusing League wide lol

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
MadCard, with the Red/White scrimmage, tomorrow, today is probably like a walk through/light day. Tomorrow, will probably have a lot more action.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
i think some cynicism is warranted: clearly the film crew knew what was coming.....

K1 did give his o line paintings last year, so a painting fits with his past..

if that whole thing was 100% genuine, then i guess there is more to Kyler than meets the eye
My brother-who-shall-not-post and I got cheesebeef a painting years ago for his birthday. It’s glorious. @cheesebeef please post a picture of it.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What else could you give someone that probably has everything. It doesn't matter if he thought of it or someone else did, he did it.
Very nice gesture, and I'm sure BB really likes and appreciates it. It's honoring him and his father and the Cardinals greats.

Couldn't ask for a nicer gift.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very important that this happens

I tried! says the file is too big to attach! it's too bad. it's the finest work of art I will ever own and a birthday present never to be topped, complete with an unveiling event for about 30-40 of our closest friends and family.

Edit... THERE WE GO! The picture still doesn't really do Jorge's incredible black velvet painting work justice. It hangs over my bed.

Attachments

• ASFN Pic.PNG
    ASFN Pic.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Like reading a lot of the above but “remains to be seen what Malcolm Butler has left”... well, that doesn’t exactly inspire confidence.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson