2021 Training Camp Thread

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Have there been any details about how the Red-White scrimmage will be conducted? First team's O vs. first team's D? Or one vs. two? And, who will play, not play?

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I didn’t realize Keim was friends with BA when Keim was in his 20’s and got his first DUI.

are you kidding with the above? Blaming Keim’s alcoholic and destructive behavior on BA is pathetic, especially when he previously showed a predilection towards this destructive behavior well before the two ever became friends.
Here is a good article from back in 2015 about the relationship between Arians and Keim. What people need to understand is the mindset of people from the area they lived in (especially the York county area), it's a us against them kind of mentality. Extremely conservative, hell their US congressman is one of those election conspiracy theory people to give you an idea of the way of thinking there. I know because I lived in the area for 20 plus years.

https://www.ydr.com/story/sports/20...ona-bruce-arians-steve-keim-leading/72103444/

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m gonna lose my damn mind if Hicks is still getting PT despite drafting ILBs in the top 16 back-to-back years. Jesus Christ.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’m gonna lose my damn mind if Hicks is still getting PT despite drafting ILBs in the top 16 back-to-back years. Jesus Christ.
We basically sat Simmons for weeks after giving up that TD to the 49ers.

Henry/Cook go off those first couple of weeks I wouldn't be surprised if they overreact again.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Why? If he gets paid 3 mil or so does that mean he should just sit on the bench? Shouldn't every player contribute? And as far as that goes do you really think that the other LBs will play every snap?

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I tried! says the file is too big to attach! it's too bad. it's the finest work of art I will ever own and a birthday present never to be topped, complete with an unveiling event for about 30-40 of our closest friends and family.

Edit... THERE WE GO! The picture still doesn't really do Jorge's incredible black velvet painting work justice. It hangs over my bed.
That is glorious

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave