Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

You must be registered for see images attach

Ouch
Good to hear that Isabella is taking advantage of his opportunities.

Wouldn't it be crazy if Isabella had a break out year? I doubt it but I've see players come from out of nowhere before.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

More of this Kyler

Good to hear that Isabella is taking advantage of his opportunities.

Wouldn't it be crazy if Isabella had a break out year? I doubt it but I've see players come from out of nowhere before.
Hope so. 4.3 is 4.3 just make enough plays to keep a defense honest so the other guys can work underneath. Not expecting a lot, but you could really be creative with Moore and Isabella on the field (motions, trick plays, etc)

Last edited:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

I just can't get excited when I can only ask myself, "how bad our secondary and LBs must be in coverage right now"

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I just can't get excited when I can only ask myself, "how bad our secondary and LBs must be in coverage right now"
Chandler sat today. No Watt all training camp. Good DLine pressure helps LBs and DBS.

I wish Kyler worked against Watt this training camp. He needs to work on avoiding deflections.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Josh Weinfuss

@joshweinfuss

·
1h

Kliff Kingsbury said he doesn’t see Andy Isabella and Rondale Moore as completely interchangeable. Yes, they’re both fast, but Kingsbury said Isabella is more of an outside receiver while Moore is more inside. They can both play the other spots but not primarily.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Josh Weinfuss

@joshweinfuss

·
1h

Cardinals rookie WR Rondale Moore did not finish practice Thursday. Coach Kliff Kingsbury said it was “precautionary,” adding that he doesn’t think it’s anyhting serious. Moore has played more reps than the team would’ve liked due to other WRs being out.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Josh Weinfuss

@joshweinfuss

·
1h

Cardinals WR Christian Kirk was limited in practice, coach Kliff Kingsbury said. Kirk participated in drills early in practice but wasn’t on the field toward the end. He’s being eased back in, Kingsbury said, adding that if Kirk isn't back this week, he should be back next week.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Then you & others would be questioning Kyler’s play & say the same song & dance about Kliff if the offense was struggling, lol.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
And the negativity continues
I honestly do not do a poll every time I post or have a running poll on other members when I choose to be negative or positive about something to coincide with some flowchart of 'continuity' to label me as a poster, or think I am important enough to represent the whole forum by my actions. So, I am just kicking back with an extremely logical observation at this current situation that if a majority of our starting WRs are sitting out at the moment and our defense is then asked to contain our backups and still cannot, maybe it's the defense with some issues and not the likes of Isabella excelling. Maybe you should rather tell me why I should feel differently or it comes across as a verdict with no evidence which goes totally against the whole concept of a forum which is a discussion

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
Then you & others would be questioning Kyler’s play & say the same song & dance about Kliff if the offense was struggling, lol.
Probably not me. I like Kyler and expect him to throw great passes because I have seen him do so and think he's a franchise QB. I probably will not say anything against Kliff because I have openly supported him as a offensive coach and play caller, though my issues with him are game management as a head coach... Isabella has to show me something when it counts like Kyler and Kliff before I will see him in good faith lol

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Chandler sat today. No Watt all training camp. Good DLine pressure helps LBs and DBS.

I wish Kyler worked against Watt this training camp. He needs to work on avoiding deflections.
Whole camp favours offense. Can't hit the QB or even risk it. Even in pads D line aren't going at max as nobody wants to get hurt. Everything favours the O.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Josh Weinfuss
@joshweinfuss
·
18m

Kingsbury on Benjamin: "I can't tell you how far he's come from last training camp to now, just the way he's approaching the game, study habits, in the classroom, on the field, I mean, it's been great to see.”
I like hearing that he's putting in the work

Let's hope it shows on the field and he gets some playing time

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Josh Weinfuss
@joshweinfuss
·
18m

Kingsbury on Benjamin: "I can't tell you how far he's come from last training camp to now, just the way he's approaching the game, study habits, in the classroom, on the field, I mean, it's been great to see.”
I like hearing that he's putting in the work

Let's hope it shows on the field and he gets some playing time

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
His one KO return vs Miami he ran in a straight line directly into a linebacker. Was like watching Forrest Gump but with less speed.

I vividly remember screaming at the tv on that one. What are you doing Andy?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

More of this Kyler

Hope so. 4.3 is 4.3 just make enough plays to keep a defense honest so the other guys can work underneath. Not expecting a lot, but you could really be creative with Moore and Isabella on the field (motions, trick plays, etc)

The best part there is Kyler bought time, moved and reset and hit him in stride. Normally running right he doesn't do that

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose