2021 Training Camp Thread

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Not to worried about him remaining humble @Stout
"He has a lot to improve to impress me," Hopkins said. "For me, he really hasn't done anything."
Said Moore, "He's right. On the larger scale of things, I haven't done anything."

Moore is a guy who is careful with his paychecks – "He doesn't spend money at all," Kingsbury said – and was quick to note he himself will not be buying a house right now. Kingsbury said he wasn't about to give the kid any advice either.
"He doesn't want to hear it from me about buying a home," Kingsbury said with a smile. "I go outside of my means on that."
But Mom's new home, that was a moment Moore cherished.
"In that same breath you can feel like you have arrived or made it," Moore said. "So (now) it's continuing to stay down, continue to grind and write down some new goals."

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
From all the cool training camp reports are you thinking this is a playoff talent team and if they fail to reach there; only Kliff should go?

If you answered.yes, Keim and 98.7 already won this battle for your hearts and minds.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
If AJ and Rondale are as good as advertised Kyler could be taking the next step on weapons alone. I wasn’t a fan of the Green signing but I’m hungry for some crow come regular season.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
From all the cool training camp reports are you thinking this is a playoff talent team and if they fail to reach there; only Kliff should go?

If you answered.yes, Keim and 98.7 already won this battle for your hearts and minds.
I just can't fathom a situation where either Keim or Kliff go and the other stays.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
In all probability injuries will determine how Arizona does. While ALL teams have to deal with injuries, some are just worse than others. Severity, "who is injured" and timing. JMO.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
he is straight line fast

that works for kick off returns, but generally, not punt returns

the problem in the NFL is that there are few kick off returns anymore

His one KO return vs Miami he ran in a straight line directly into a linebacker. Was like watching Forrest Gump but with less speed.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Absolutely. Keim should be the first to go.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I just can't fathom a situation where either Keim or Kliff go and the other stays.
I can pretty easily. If Kyler says I’m not resigning if Kliff is still here, Kliff is gone before the next full moon.

if the team misses the playoffs because of one or two end-of-game errors attributed to poor decision-making, Kliff will be gone.

many people here really want Keim to have the Sword of Damocles hanging over him, but I’ve gotten no sense from Michael that he has anything less than full support.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can pretty easily. If Kyler says I’m not resigning if Kliff is still here, Kliff is gone before the next full moon.

if the team misses the playoffs because of one or two end-of-game errors attributed to poor decision-making, Kliff will be gone.

many people here really want Keim to have the Sword of Damocles hanging over him, but I’ve gotten no sense from Michael that he has anything less than full support.

I can't see a situation where Keim gets to go through his 3rd HC and 2nd failed one and keep his job. Has any GM ever done that? I'm sure they have but I'd guess not in the past 20 years.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I can't see a situation where Keim gets to go through his 3rd HC and 2nd failed one and keep his job. Has any GM ever done that? I'm sure they have but I'd guess not in the past 20 years.
You seem to think that Michael Bidwill’s top priority is winning football games.

that’s super-cute

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA