2020 offseason: David Johnson predicts a 1000/1000 season

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
He lost his burst ever since that wrist injury. Most players don’t get their speed back after a wrist injury.
You'd have to explain to me how a wrist injury effects his ability to run.

It seems to me that this flash in the pan is weighed down by his wallet.

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He lost his burst ever since that wrist injury. Most players don’t get their speed back after a wrist injury.

he didn't have that burst BEFORE that injury in that game. I remember that first Lions game of the season where I said he doesn't look the same as he did the previous two years. Everyone jumped on me and called me an idiot. Then, said the same thing last season immediately and at that point only 75% of the board jumped down my throat.

It's always weird to me how people can't see what's right in front of their faces.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score

Classic. Adrian Peterson comes back after multiple tears in his knee and is still playing after a decade. Meanwhile, David Johnson dances behind the line of scrimmage after hurting his wrist. David Johnson has become a historical mental case

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
he didn't have that burst BEFORE that injury in that game. I remember that first Lions game of the season where I said he doesn't look the same as he did the previous two years. Everyone jumped on me and called me an idiot. Then, said the same thing last season immediately and at that point only 75% of the board jumped down my throat.

It's always weird to me how people can't see what's right in front of their faces.

I saw it as well and was criticized saying we should trade him to a contender that would throw us a first for him and was crucified for it. I cringed when Keim gave him that contract considering how easy it is to find a play making RB in later rounds now .

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That was a vicious hit and I think it really scarred him mentally a bit. He was never a bruiser RB, but now he avoids contact. For a 225lb RB he sure goes down easy

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Knee injury vs Rams sunk his career...he’s never been the same. I hate the Rams.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Classic. Adrian Peterson comes back after multiple tears in his knee and is still playing after a decade. Meanwhile, David Johnson dances behind the line of scrimmage after hurting his wrist. David Johnson has become a historical mental case
Have you forgotten this gruesome injury??:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

That is what has apparently robbed us all from witnessing a great career.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Have you forgotten this gruesome injury??:

That is what has apparently robbed us all from witnessing a great career.
From what I remember it looked bad, but was not a full tear. He rehabbed and was good to go. He should have been able to come back from that in full form. Imo

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson