2020-21 Around the NBA Thread

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jamal Murray looks to have a very serious injury. Non contact knee injury, kinda gross.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Yeah, unfortunately for the Nuggets, Murray looks to be done for the year, at minimum.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the video clip when Jamal Murray fell. He was assisted off the court.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jamal Murray looks to have a very serious injury. Non contact knee injury, kinda gross.

Yeah when the knee hyperextends like that you fear it's the patellar tendon. hope not

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the game Curry's 53 made him the alltime scoring leader in Warrior franchise history.

just a remarkable season, 7th straight over 30, he now has more 10 plus 3's games than the rest of the NBA combined, including Klay. This season with Curry NOT on the court the Warriors are statistically the 11th worst offense in NBA history, shows you how great he's been this year that they even are close to .500.

I love Wiseman but in a way him being out, torn meniscus, makes them a little better as he's still so young he gets confused on defense so he's inconsistent. They won't get the big scoring nights he gives them off and on but Looney and Toscano-Anderson will be consistent on defense. Lots of people are saying they should just tank for another draft pick now

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Report, Jamal Murray has a season ending injury, a torn ACL in left knee.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This season might come down to a war of attrition.

You're right. We will have to follow the injury situation closely the rest of the season but as of the moment, the Jazz and Clippers are the Suns primary competition in the West regarding regular season standings.

In could be the same when it comes to the playoffs. Which playoff team can stay healthy may win it all.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Murray was one of the few guys I liked in the league. I think of three guys in the same category: Booker, Mitchell and Murray. Mitchell and Murray almost play the same, where Booker plays more to ground. You dont always have to go 100mph to get a score, that's what i like about Bookers game, its more cerebral. We know Booker can explode and do some highlight dunks, i just think he chooses not to go all out all the time. Murray really won me over in the bubble when he tried to take the Lakers down, injuries and all. Maybe this is an over compensation injury since that right knee was lingering.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
It’s like the Suns losing Book. Huge loss.
Not quite as we rely more on Book's scoring and playmaking than the Nuggets do on Murray. Their offense will still run though Jokic and guys like Gordon and MPJ will just take on a bigger scoring role now.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I expect the Nuggets to continue to play well but one does not lose a talent like Jamal Murray not be a lesser team for it.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Not quite as we rely more on Book's scoring and playmaking than the Nuggets do on Murray. Their offense will still run though Jokic and guys like Gordon and MPJ will just take on a bigger scoring role now.

Without Booker the offense would still run through CP3 and guys like Ayton and Bridges would take on a bigger scoring role. I wouldn’t feel good about that.

Murray is their closer and best ball handler/shot creator on the perimeter. Porter Jr is more of a black hole scorer.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard