1993 Fight

HooverDam

Reaction score
Hah! Joe Biden is easily less intelligent than palin. Biden was nearly thrown out of syracuse law school for plagarism, and graduated 79th of 81 in his class. Now that is a dumb lawyer!

Please, please, lets not argue over which politician is the stupidest. Didn't McCain finish at or near the bottom of his class too? For my money picking between these idiots it like trying to chose whether you'd want to poke your eye out or tear your arm off.

nowagimp

Reaction score
Please, please, lets not argue over which politician is the stupidest. Didn't McCain finish at or near the bottom of his class too? For my money picking between these idiots it like trying to chose whether you'd want to poke your eye out or tear your arm off.

None are very impressive with regard to intelligence, but intelligence is not a very good reason to elect a president(Nixon was very intelligent). IM LOL that a cheater fininshes at the bottom though. I watched Biden for 30 years, growing up next door in NJ, and he's one dumb SOB, and a cheater to boot.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Plagiarizing (Biden) or being too cool to take your classes seriously (McCain) shows terrible judgment, but that's not the same as stupidity. At least Biden as able to get in to law school, and I don't think McCain is a dummy either. Palin had to transfer four times between various bottom-tier colleges before she finally found one she could get a bachelor's from. Also, the deer-in-the-headlights look she gets when asked a question of any substance is positively Quaylesque. (Of course, some in this thread are too young to remember Quayle.)

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Plagiarizing (Biden) or being too cool to take your classes seriously (McCain) shows terrible judgment, but that's not the same as stupidity. At least Biden as able to get in to law school, and I don't think McCain is a dummy either. Palin had to transfer four times between various bottom-tier colleges before she finally found one she could get a bachelor's from. Also, the deer-in-the-headlights look she gets when asked a question of any substance is positively Quaylesque. (Of course, some in this thread are too young to remember Quayle.)
Now starting in left field.........:D

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Greg Anthony is a weak commentator and was a weak player. Damn, that dude couldn't win a fight if he sucker punched a guy...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard