OT: OJ has passed

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was a really weird release yesterday from what purported to be the 49ers official page about the passing of HOFer and former 49er OJ Simpson. Everyone immediately went on the comments and said i can't believe you're honoring this guy, not only was he a murderer(allegedly), he was one of the worst trades in 49er history. They took the thing down but because it went viral it was all over Facebook and there were thousands of comments last time I saw it.

When I first saw it I thought this has to be a fake, they can't possibly be that tone deaf but apparently they were.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Tanya Brown, Nicole's youngest sister, and I got our Master's degrees together. The loss of her sister in the manner in which it happened and the media attention sent her to an in-patient psychiatric facility. She's an amazing person and doing so much better. I can only imagine the range of the emotions that the family is going thru right now

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Tanya Brown, Nicole's youngest sister, and I got our Master's degrees together. The loss of her sister in the manner in which it happened and the media attention sent her to an in-patient psychiatric facility. She's an amazing person and doing so much better. I can only imagine the range of the emotions that the family is going thru right now
Her other sister Denise, used to be a client at my store in the early to mid 00's. Super nice lady and a pleasure to deal with. I remember her still doing interviews and such during that time.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Executor Named in O.J. Simpson's Will Says He'll 'Do Everything' to Ensure Goldman Family Gets 'Zero' from Estate​

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score