Why we shouldn't tank (good reason)

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Y'all — I know this has been a tough season and we've all been through some stuff. The instinct is just to GIVE UP and root for the Cardinals to lose out for a better draft pick. I'm begging you to hang in there for three more weeks.

It's actually better if we WIN OUT. Why?

Because I have a Cards-49ers Dual Forecast for the NFC West at +350. Now that bet is probably +1100, but Seattle plays KC, the Jets, and Rams in the next three games. They could realistically finish 7-10 after a 6-3 start!

Wouldn't that be fun? It'd be great, right?

Now, in all likelihood our next three opponents have nothing to play for (let's not pretend that an NFC South title is anything of value), and San Francisco may be locked into the third seed and resting starters.

Please, for me, don't stop cheering and hoping. I just realized my twins will start college in five years (could—the boy is iffy, TBH). Let's go Bird City!

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Y'all — I know this has been a tough season and we've all been through some stuff. The instinct is just to GIVE UP and root for the Cardinals to lose out for a better draft pick. I'm begging you to hang in there for three more weeks.

Because I have a Cards-49ers Dual Forecast for the NFC West at +350. Now that bet is probably +1100, but Seattle plays KC, the Jets, and Rams in the next three games. They could realistically finish 7-10 after a 6-3 start!

Now, in all likelihood our next three opponents have nothing to play for (let's not pretend that an NFC South title is anything of value), and San Francisco may be locked into the third seed and resting starters.

Please, for me, don't stop cheering and hoping. I just realized my twins will start college in five years (could—the boy is iffy, TBH). Let's go Bird City!
Ya lucky I like ya K9! :thumbup: (I was actually already on board because I'm not wired no matter what to wish for losses)

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I hope ARZ plays with fire these last 4 games but if the defense doesn't keep them in them then the games can get ugly as this offense has been struggling to score points.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope ARZ plays with fire these last 4 games but if the defense doesn't keep them in them then the games can get ugly as this offense has been struggling to score points.
I hope the Cards lose every game by a score of 3-0. Vance gets a HC job that isn't on the Cards and makes it much easier to clean house.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No chance with colt just don't see it sadly at wining all remaining gms to much of a task

I just mainly want to see cards show bit of promise for n yr on def side of ball and offense young players make some positive plays.....

Ughhh just a sad sad yr for cards fans

Maybe with keim gone for draft that will give cards fans some hope lol

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm 90% sure Vance doesn't have a contract after this season.

Wouldn't it be more fun for me to win this bet, though?
I could see some weird scenario where they promote Vance to HC and let Kliff go.

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score

I’ve got your back for two of the remaining games. I’ll be cheering in-person at Denver as well as Atlanta two weeks later. You’re on your own for the other games, however.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score

Weird statement that NFC South title means nothing when the winner moves on to the playoffs.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
I want them to win every game but the way they are playing I would put money on us not winning another game.

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
YOOOOOOO... I had a +12500 one-game parlay that nearly came through. It was:
Rypen Under 169.5 passing yards
Colt under 169.5 passing yards
Conner over 4.5 receiving yards
Conner over 54.5 rushing yards
Conner to score
Broncs -1.5
Total points under 36.5

Conner's TD put me over (I think). David was this close to getting an Xbox instead of an imagination Christmas.

Reaction score

Tank the season??????
That is assuming that we can actually win???
We suck!!!!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson