CoachBro: CoachGo…PLEASE!

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
want to feel better look at the coaching staff and see all the highly experienced totally qualified offensive coaches we can promote if we fire Kliff.

Cam Turner is the co passing game coordinator and the guy who coaches Murray. No thanks. Sean Whipple is the co passing game coordinator and coaches the Wr's. No thanks. Kugler is the only experienced coach and he's an OL coach and run game coordinator.

So you basically would have to either promote someone even less qualified than Kliff, or go from outside the team.
Oh you have to go outside period can’t have this nonsense continue. It’s tough but if we see gonna lose might as well be incorporating a real NFL offense with a real coach imo. You can’t put up 3 offensive points against a D that was giving up over 31 a game in your 6th freaking game! This offense and HC is pure trash!

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
want to feel better look at the coaching staff and see all the highly experienced totally qualified offensive coaches we can promote if we fire Kliff.

Cam Turner is the co passing game coordinator and the guy who coaches Murray. No thanks. Sean Whipple is the co passing game coordinator and coaches the Wr's. No thanks. Kugler is the only experienced coach and he's an OL coach and run game coordinator.

So you basically would have to either promote someone even less qualified than Kliff, or go from outside the team.
The three of them could probably come up with a better gameplan/playcalling than Kliff has this season. If not, it probably wouldn't be any worse.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I brought him up last year and I have no idea if he wants to get back into coaching he has health issues but in the short term we could use a guy like Jim Caldwell to work with Kyler and help the offense.

My guess is he's retired for good though.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I brought him up last year and I have no idea if he wants to get back into coaching he has health issues but in the short term we could use a guy like Jim Caldwell to work with Kyler and help the offense.

My guess is he's retired for good though.
No on Caldwell.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Literally the same thing after every game.

Give their defense credit because they knew exactly what was coming and I haven't created a game plan in 4 seasons.

Line up in shotgun and pass over so the rushers know exactly where they need to meet on every snap. He has never tried anything different. There are no designed plays that scheme somebody open. It's a straight vanilla shotgun drop back offense over and over and over.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Literally the same thing after every game.

Give their defense credit because they knew exactly what was coming and I haven't created a game plan in 4 seasons.
Place any amount of blame for this game on kyler. try hard.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

We're not turning this season around with an interim coach. Just end it.

But we can't, because we took crazy pills and threw these guys unimaginable contracts.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Place any amount of blame for this game on kyler. try hard.

I dont know you could blame any player for this disaster. Every single person on offense is set up to fail. We moved the ball well enough to tie or win. Kliff went for it in field goal 3 times. He called a moronic sideways play on 2nd and goal from the 1 yard line that destroyed the team's entire morale for the whole game, instead of punching it in up the middle where we were gashing them. Nobody can succeed with that boat anchor around their neck.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're not turning this season around with an interim coach. Just end it.

But we can't, because we took crazy pills and threw these guys unimaginable contracts.

I guess what I mean is you can't can Kliff because he's failing the offense and failing Kyler and then replace him with Cam Turner or Ripley they're just not experienced. Kugler is experienced but he's an OL coach. So you have to bring in someone to help Kyler.

The guys who are already here clearly I don't trust any of them to resurrect Kylers' career.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Barely playing Dortch on offense despite being our best offensive player in the first couple of weeks.

Keeping Myjai as an healthy inactive the first couple of weeks.

Coaching malpractice.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I can't believe it's come to this. six games into a a five year contact and Kliffy's seat is actually warming up. It's unbelievable.

But what's really driving it is how poorly K1 is playing. If Murray was playing at even his rookie-year level, and and we were losing 35-28, it wouldn't be a problem.

But now there's the specter of "Kliff is ruining Kyler" and that's a death sentence for Kingsbury.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Barely playing Dortch on offense despite being our best offensive player in the first couple of weeks.

Keeping Myjai as an healthy inactive the first couple of weeks.

Coaching malpractice.
Why is Rondale Moore playing over Dortch. Dude has sketchy hands. May be Dortch sucks too.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I can't believe it's come to this. six games into a a five year contact and Kliffy's seat is actually warming up. It's unbelievable.

But what's really driving it is how poorly K1 is playing. If Murray was playing at even his rookie-year level, and and we were losing 35-28, it wouldn't be a problem.

But now there's the specter of "Kliff is ruining Kyler" and that's a death sentence for Kingsbury.
This is legit. The only things that saves Kliff is Kyler's personality and Mike's cheapness. The saddest part is that I doubt anyone legit will want to work with Keim.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We were 10-2 and the #1 seed in the NFC. Since then, we have gone 3-10. The wheels are off and I don't think KK can put them back on

This game I genuinely feel like the coach has lost his offense. He isn't adapting. He isn't changing up play calling. He isn't changing up practices.

His calls so predictable we make it easy on the defense. Poor Rondale Moore catching those screens has guys barrelling at him at full speed because they know what's coming liked they called the play. Our WRs can't block it well, because these DBs are basically in a full sprint when they hit our LOS. The run game has like 4 plays.

One player like Hopkins can't possibly turn this around because this offense is broken.

There is more hope for the QB than the coach. Put in an interim coach and let anyone else call plays. Colt McCoy for all I care.

Once a team stops listening to, and respecting a coach, he's done. This offense has tuned him out. I believe that.

Reaction score
Is this a 4 win team? Can they manage 2 more wins in the remaining 11 games?

This is really starting to look like a Dave McGinnis team, except Coach Mac was much more personable (yet equally as incompetent).
McGinnis was working with far less talent the the current Cardinals, period!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson