Wk 5 Arizona Cardinals @ NY Jets Pre Game Thread. 10/4/20-10/10/20

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Which for the Cardinals will not be as big of a deal since the following week they have a Monday night game as well
Because they have a Monday night game the following week, they may actually move the cards and jets to Tuesday, as a double bill with the other game scheduled... I doubt they would want to do a triple header on Monday.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Darren Urban
⁦‪@Cardschatter‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

#AZCardinals GM Steve Keim said he doesn't want to speculate on game Sunday with Jets potential positive testing situation. Cards have talked to Jets, but right now, Cards preparing as usual. "Lot of moving parts."

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hope all is good for sun.... lol and the right cards team shows up....

For some reason feeling very nervous on this gm flaco still has a arm... and of course bell comes back lol

I hate to say it jets 18

Cards 15 prove me wrong cards

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kyle Odegard
@Kyle_Odegard

·
52s

The 49ers were unhappy about the field turf at MetLife Stadium after a rash of injuries there in Week 2 against the Jets. LT D.J. Humphries said he isn't concerned. "Good to go. Whatever God's got for me, he's got for me."

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
Let me say, I like Drake, overall....but would a RB like Bell be a better fit in the offense, with his ability to make plays in space? He's in the wrong offense in NY, with a coach who doesn't want him. Just sayin, I'd at least explore a trade for him...maybe. If you're going all in, with a rookie QB contract, this is going all in.

Reaction score
So if had surgery right when it was announced he would’ve missed both the Detroit and Carolina games?

I believe so. I know he had the surgery scheduled for right after the game so he would miss as little time as possible.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Let me say, I like Drake, overall....but would a RB like Bell be a better fit in the offense, with his ability to make plays in space? He's in the wrong offense in NY, with a coach who doesn't want him. Just sayin, I'd at least explore a trade for him...maybe. If you're going all in, with a rookie QB contract, this is going all in.

With that contract?

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
With that contract?
Like I said, it would be all in. You have 2 more years, after this year, to maximize Murray's contract.

2021, PP21 and Fitz aren't sure things to be back...or are finally, at least, candidates to return at lower salaries. I'm sure there are others to restructure, too.

At the end of the day, I think Bell would be a crazy good fit in this offense.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Will there be a game?

I just received a push-message that multiple Jets were cited for some sort of unspecified COVID infraction.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson