Kyler Murray Stat Line vs. Falcons

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
27/37 (73%) for 340 yards. 3 TDs 0 Int QB rating of 128.2. :)

11 rushes for 32 yards 2.9 yards per carry (!) Those kneel downs though..

What did you guys think?

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
27/37 (73%) for 340 yards. 3 TDs 0 Int QB rating of 128.2. :)

11 rushes for 32 yards 2.9 yards per carry (!) Those kneel downs though..

What did you guys think?

I will take a kneel down over what happened to Andrew Luck. Luck was a cautionary tale on why you don’t allow your best player to get the hell beaten out of him

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Single handedly saving Keim’s job is his only knock so far.
*this close* to making a thread about how we're getting nothing out of our draft picks outside of Kyler/Murphy.

KJ's stats are kinda of inflated based on how bad the WR core is.

I'm not giving up on those guys, but imagine if we had more impact players.

The Byrd play should have been a touchdown. We're counting on guys like Pharoh Cooper in the clutch.

Tough job for Kyler, but he's doing well

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score

I can imagine that Michael Bidwill has other things on his mind right now, but I think he is the one running the franchise going forward. Keim is a paycheck to him going forward. Nothing more or less

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
That Falcons D sucks, but he showed out. I say we have a good shot at beating the Giants, and Bye has been struggling to get wins this year.

He sure did great today, hoping he can ramp it up against some really good teams. Also, hoping that Kliff Kingsbury isn't ironically holding him back.

Go get it, kid. I couldn't be happier to feel wrong.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my 6060S using Tapatalk

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Finally having the QBOF position settled will allow the team to build the hell out of the trenches the next couple years.
Goff about to get paid, and the Ramms and Chickns will be in decline as the Cards and 9ers reascend.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Finally having the QBOF position settled will allow the team to build the hell out of the trenches the next couple years.
Goff about to get paid, and the Ramms and Chickns will be in decline as the Cards and 9ers reascend.

The kid looked good today but QBOF is a bit premature.This is the NFL..you never know what could happen.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
kinda OT

@Chopper0080 Man I hate the Vikings/Diggs found a rhythm. He's exactly what we need.
Yeah...he is the kind of player who can win matchups outside that we are lacking. I am still holding out hope for OJ Howard, but again, it is a long shot. I was watching him and Terry McLaurin today and they both just turns DBs inside out. So smooth. Passing on McLaurin this draft was really irritating as I thought he was the best WR outside of the top tier.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yeah...he is the kind of player who can win matchups outside that we are lacking. I am still holding out hope for OJ Howard, but again, it is a long shot. I was watching him and Terry McLaurin today and they both just turns DBs inside out. So smooth. Passing on McLaurin this draft was really irritating as I thought he was the best WR outside of the top tier.
Keim explains what went into them picking Isabella
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

However, his reasoning for why he isn't playing makes no sense if you take him in the 2nd round.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson