Kyler Murray stat line and final score

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
Its clear that this offensive scheme needs a proper run game, which it does not have without Connor.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
The problem with thinking about what will transpire is I have zero idea how the offensive coordinator will use Kyler in his offense scheme.

Based on Kyler’s previous history my concern is he focused on one receiver being Hopkins completely ignoring open receivers. If he sees Hollywood as his new crutch it will be a long afternoon in the valley of the sun.

Will Kyler see the field and go through his progressions? Will he have time? Will he try to avoid the rush by digging a 15 yard hole? Will run plays be called for him?

Will be an interesting afternoon.

Targets last week vs ATL:

McBride - 9
Moore - 8
Wilson - 6
Brown - 4
Swaim - 2

Targets per game in 2021:
Kirk - 6.1
Green - 5.75
Ertz - 7.4
Moore - 4.6
Hopkins - 6.4

I screened out 2022 because I think injury muddled the data too much. I've never thought of Kyler as a guy who locks on to his dudes and force-feeds them. He's always seemed to be a pretty even distributor.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Targets last week vs ATL:

McBride - 9
Moore - 8
Wilson - 6
Brown - 4
Swaim - 2

Targets per game in 2021:
Kirk - 6.1
Green - 5.75
Ertz - 7.4
Moore - 4.6
Hopkins - 6.4

I screened out 2022 because I think injury muddled the data too much. I've never thought of Kyler as a guy who locks on to his dudes and force-feeds them. He's always seemed to be a pretty even distributor.
Agree 100%. Actually, I think Hop constantly whining for the ball hurt Kyler’s development.