Rise Up Light Side

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Largest comeback by a rookie QB in NFL history. Murphy was amazing in his first NFL start. Fitz has gallons left in the tank. DJ a beast when it matters.

Last year there is no comeback. There is only wailing and gnashing of teeth. Voldemort would have folded and it's true because in his first game Murray exceeded anything Voldemort did in 12 games.

You must be registered for see images

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Largest comeback by a rookie QB in NFL history. Murphy was amazing in his first NFL start. Fitz has gallons left in the tank. DJ a beast when it matters.

Last year there is no comeback. There is only wailing and gnashing of teeth. Voldemort would have folded and it's true because in his first game Murray exceeded anything Voldemort did in 12 games.

Agree 100% Murray looked great. Simplified the plays. But Fitz looked excited. that was a great 4th qtr

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah, overall that was a damn good game for a rookie making his first start.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We ran one of my favorite plays, the Z sprint motion. Scored a TD with it too. I remember Anquan Boldin running that play for TDs for us a long time ago. In man, it's nearly impossible to cover a WR in a full sprint at the line and at that angle.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score

“A Tie is better than a loss. Never been in a tie before. Have to go home and process it.” Kyler Murray In post game interview. The guy has onions. 99 out of a hundred QB’s would have folded. Bidwill put all the chips out he line by drafting him and he didn’t let him down today.

The Kraken

Veteran
Reaction score
After watching how long it took us to get on track and settled, I think the first three quarters were self-inflicted.

I really think if we would have run the full offense during the preseason we would have been in much better form right out the gate.

But, to K2's credit, he never panicked, stuck with the plan, and kept KM's head in the game.

Let's hope that we continue to build on that momentum!

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
After watching how long it took us to get on track and settled, I think the first three quarters were self-inflicted.

I really think if we would have run the full offense during the preseason we would have been in much better form right out the gate.

But, to K2's credit, he never panicked, stuck with the plan, and kept KM's head in the game.

Let's hope that we continue to build on that momentum!
Apparently K2 said after the game that he was too cute with the play calling in first 3 quarters. Seemed like on a lot of play calls he was simply trying to fool the Lions and they simply weren't fooled. In the 4th quarter and OT they seemed to just be making play calls to simply let the players beat favorable match-ups and they were able to get it going because of that.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Going off nothing but highlights, I'm encouraged by how the game eventually unfolded. Kid looks like a baller. I'm more than satisfied with this in his first game. If he can build on this, find consistency, and keep us competitive, the year will be a success.

If Voldemort had thrown for 300 yards and set a rookie NFL record in his first start this board would have lost its mind.

Get on board with the light side. We have cookies

You're not a moderator...

...but a troll. Can't you just enjoy what our promising young QB did without being a massive troll? And, just to correct you, KM's still several 4th quarter comeback WINS behind the guy you have some kind of mindless, obsessive hate-on for. A tie isn't, by strictest definition, a comeback. And the bolded is an outright lie and revisionist history.

Gah, I hate being negative at all right now, but I'm not being negative against KM, just against your hate.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

The largest comeback by a rookie QB in NFL history?

lol.. storybook beginning.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson