Rise Up Light Side

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It looked to me like the punter stepped slightly towards Gardeck when it was blocked, instead of stepping straight ahead or slightly the other way.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wouldn't say amazing...he finally pulled it together, but it was far from amazing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'm a huge Murray fan & agree that he didn't play his best & wasn't amazing. What is amazing is that he still threw for 300+ yards & only a horrible missed call prevented us from winning this game. Granted, the kid is small, but he's talented, has a competitive spirit, and has a ton between his ears.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
While the comeback was nice I refuse to get all sloppy nice because considering the Lions likely suck and the general horseshit play for 3 quarters and the many poor passes/sacks/etc;.When I see more consistent play then maybe..just maybe?

Lions D was a top 10 defense the 2nd half of last year & showed themselves well today. Don't continue to be foolish. Give Murray his due. He could have rolled over today & died. The kid has an enormous appetite for success. He will only get better. But 300+ yards in his opener is till impressive, especially considering the slow start.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Lions D was a top 10 defense the 2nd half of last year & showed themselves well today. Don't continue to be foolish. Give Murray his due. He could have rolled over today & died. The kid has an enormous appetite for success. He will only get better. But 300+ yards in his opener is till impressive, especially considering the slow start.

Foolish? By refusing to kiss Murrays ass because of a comeback at home against a lousy team and piss poor play for 3 Quarters.Many very poor passes by Murray,4 or 5 sacks,......WTF will happen when he faces a real top defense?I need to see continued consistent play with better accuracy and decision making.1 game doesn`t make the season.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
here was my main takeaway today... I yelled... A LOT. I haven't been moved to do much of anything but squeeze out a fart watching any game in about 3 years. so, i'll take that for now and look forward to more moments like that this season.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
here was my main takeaway today... I yelled... A LOT. I haven't been moved to do much of anything but squeeze out a fart watching any game in about 3 years. so, i'll take that for now and look forward to more moments like that this season.

This says it all and echoes much of what I've heard from other fans who were there till the end!

It's fine for me because I dont have delusions of grandeur for this season so I was just happy to see the team show some major fight again!

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Nothing I have said was false. The truth isn't trolling.

"Last year there is no comeback" = 100% false. As much as you hate him, Rosen had several comebacks. Your hate blinds you.

Lord Voldemort this, Lord Voldemort that...I get it. You have an unreasonable hatred for Josh Rosen. I figured, in your love for KM doing so well in the fourth quarter, you might somehow be able to get over that. What did Rosen do, screw your daughter or something? What does he have to do with ANYTHING any longer?

I came on here to soak up the positive after hearing about our almost comeback...and the mod's whining about Rosen and negativity again. Do like Disney and Let. It. Go.

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hah I say Voldemort because "he is he who shall not be named." It's not out of hate but some snark about all the summer debates. I can go back to Rosen though if it bothers you so much.

As far as the comebacks, there is no comeback in this game is clearly what I am talking about. No 18 point turn around in the 4th quarter.

That isn't hatred of Rosen, it's just not what he demonstrated he could do in 12 games. When we got down by more than 2 TDs the game was over.

You are looking for reasons to be upset that just aren't intended.

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh and now that is out of the way let me remind you to debate the topic not the poster.

You know the rules here.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Foolish? By refusing to kiss Murrays ass because of a comeback at home against a lousy team and piss poor play for 3 Quarters.Many very poor passes by Murray,4 or 5 sacks,......WTF will happen when he faces a real top defense?I need to see continued consistent play with better accuracy and decision making.1 game doesn`t make the season.

Simply moronic. The Lions D is much better than you’re giving them credit for. Look, if you want to continue to discredit him, go right ahead. You’re the one who looks foolish in the process.

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's chill with the name calling. This thread is about sunshine and rainbows :)

As I said, we need to stop with the attacking the poster

Reaction score
Largest comeback by a rookie QB in NFL history. Murphy was amazing in his first NFL start. Fitz has gallons left in the tank. DJ a beast when it matters.

Last year there is no comeback. There is only wailing and gnashing of teeth. Voldemort would have folded and it's true because in his first game Murray exceeded anything Voldemort did in 12 games.

You must be registered for see images

You can add that ''over the hill'' Suggs looked pretty damn good as well. 2 sacks & a forced fumble.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He threw over 250 yards in a little more than a quarter. Just think if he gets off to a good start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard