Are We Shopping Peterson

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
With Steve Keim, anything is possible. After Keim Wilks, Bradford, McCoy and Leftwich, Michael B should have gone all the way

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
PP is sick of losing
Can’t blame him
He’s made the pro bowl EVERY season
He’s only 28
He shuts down every teams #1 WR when matched up 1 on 1

He’s too valuable

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Patrick Peterson trade talk not going away

Despite the Cardinals’ insistence that Patrick Peterson will remain in Arizona, talk that he could be traded has not gone away.

The Arizona Republic published a roundup of the rumors, which include former NFL player Antonio Bryant continuing his Twitter campaign that Peterson will be traded to the Chiefs.

Bryant’s track record is not impressive. He repeatedly claimed before the draft that the Cardinals would not draft Kyler Murray. His tweets can safely be ignored.

But what can’t be ignored is the fact that Peterson knows about all the talk that he’s unhappy in Arizona — including a report last month that he was angry with someone in the Cardinals’ front office — and he has done nothing to dispute that talk. If Peterson wants to remain a Cardinal, he could settle all this in five seconds by tweeting, “I will play for the Cardinals this year.” He hasn’t done that, even as Arizona’s biggest newspaper runs an article suggesting he may want out.

So although there are no solid reports of any kind of trade deal in place, the trade talk is likely to continue. At least until we hear from Peterson.

New Mexico

Fan since 1976ish
Reaction score
KK said it wasn't going to happen. I will feel better about it if & when PP21 comes out publicly & says he doesn't wanna be traded.

Well, KK also said, "Rosen's our guy," so there's that. PP is clearly unhappy about something. I'm guessing his contract because this team has taken substantial steps to improve, including finally addressing the CB #2 position.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Patrick Peterson trade talk not going away

Despite the Cardinals’ insistence that Patrick Peterson will remain in Arizona, talk that he could be traded has not gone away.

The Arizona Republic published a roundup of the rumors, which include former NFL player Antonio Bryant continuing his Twitter campaign that Peterson will be traded to the Chiefs.

Bryant’s track record is not impressive. He repeatedly claimed before the draft that the Cardinals would not draft Kyler Murray. His tweets can safely be ignored.

But what can’t be ignored is the fact that Peterson knows about all the talk that he’s unhappy in Arizona — including a report last month that he was angry with someone in the Cardinals’ front office — and he has done nothing to dispute that talk. If Peterson wants to remain a Cardinal, he could settle all this in five seconds by tweeting, “I will play for the Cardinals this year.” He hasn’t done that, even as Arizona’s biggest newspaper runs an article suggesting he may want out.

So although there are no solid reports of any kind of trade deal in place, the trade talk is likely to continue. At least until we hear from Peterson.
What nonsense by the author of this article.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Pay him or at least get the contract signed to open that money up to him next year with the added cap space on the horizon. The more I watch professional the sports, the more it has become a business and all this talk about 'feelings' is really all about money

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
PP bitched about the FO just trade his ass and be done with him.Don`t call him and let him find out thru the media or social network...after Sk talked to him last year.:sarcasm:

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Keim just got hosed on the Rosen trade by all accounts....trade PP for peanuts and he'll be out of a job and out of the NFL forever.
Any team owner that see's Keim just traded PP for peanuts will NEVER hire him.
Keim can live through the KM and Rosen situation
but trading a guy who's been to the pro bowl every season of his career and been a shut down corner is beyond ignorant....it's unforgivable.
Look at the Broncos ...they traded Clinton Portis for Champ Bailey
https://theundefeated.com/features/...on-their-blockbuster-washington-denver-trade/

Look at what happened when the Cardinals traded DRC for Kolb. DRC was in the pro bowl for the next 4 years and was great for NYG while Kolb was a joke.

The lesson here is GREAT CB's are almost IMPOSSIBLE to find....it's like finding a HOF QB....they aren't grown on trees

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Interesting note: I usually download but don't listen to the Big Red Rage; there's rarely anything there that I don't pick up from the much better Cards Underground podcast. I listened last week because Michael was on.

All references to Patrick Peterson cut out of the intro and outro. It's all Christian Kirk and Chandler Jones, for some reason.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Promises were'nt necessarily made.

But reminders were definately made that he's a captain and needed to act like one. That was a dereliction on Petersons part and showed a lack of character in itself at the time. This one isn't all on the FO.
Lol...this is a fan/homer response. Peterson is not the train wreck in this relationship.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Interesting note: I usually download but don't listen to the Big Red Rage; there's rarely anything there that I don't pick up from the much better Cards Underground podcast. I listened last week because Michael was on.

All references to Patrick Peterson cut out of the intro and outro. It's all Christian Kirk and Chandler Jones, for some reason.
They still have the Peterson reference in the Underground introduction

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score

Listening now. Patrick Peterson is the best player on the team and they let it get to this point. Starting to lose faith in Michael Bidwill. Lost faith in Keim a long time ago.

On another note, I would love to hear wolfley talk more about rookie hazing back in the day

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson