Alright, how do you think Rosen will do in Miami?

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
I hope he does well. I didn't want him last year but the kid earned my respect...he deserves that respect from the rest of you ********* too. That kid took a beating for us last season in an impossible situation...and he kept getting up and never complained.

Josh Rosen is a grown ass man and i wish him well

That’s a great post.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope he does well. I didn't want him last year but the kid earned my respect...he deserves that respect from the rest of you ********* too. That kid took a beating for us last season in an impossible situation...and he kept getting up and never complained.

LOVE this post and agree.

Jake6233

All Star
Reaction score
Miami is a terrible situation to walk into, possibly the worst roster in the NFL along with a first time HC with only one year of Coordinating experience (sound familiar)

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My brother in law is a Dolphins’ fan and he’s happier than ever. He’s sure they’ve locked down the first overall pick in 2020 now.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Miami won't be good and he will be in same situation next year and be seen as a backup after that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We will see by mid to late season unless Fitzpatrick pulls a rabbit out of hat and is playing well most of year.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He will break all the Dolphin passing rec.... wait Dan Marino, nevermind.

I think he'll be ok the OC is a rookie OC was a WR coach in New England and their assistants have a history of not doing well when they move up on other teams.

I'm pulling for Josh I hope they give him better support than we did.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Not very good. The Dolphins sucks and they’ll be picking towards the top of the draft next year like the Cardinals. He’ll most likely be replaced again.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I wish the kid well and will be rooting for him. We did him dirty!
I get it but its business brotha! Every year, each round a team is likely or trying to find your replacement.

I liked the kid, he’s was my #2 last year behind the Touchdown Maker & we got him and I was happy as hell.

But things changed for the organization the day we hired K2 & so did the fit. The HC & team got the guy they feel was the best for this high flying offense & I agree with them.

Ragnar

Veteran
Reaction score

Think he’ll do just fine and I wish him success!!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think he’ll show just enough promise once he takes over from Fitzpatrick that the fins are wishy washy on drafting a QB. But if they don’t get too end talent around him he will essentially become the new Tannehill. Just good enough to get by, not good enough to actually take the team anywhere.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if he wasn't a former Cardinal, I'd say middling QB at best. Since he's the first top 10 QB pick ever to be traded after 1 year, considering it was the Cardinals who drafted and traded him, perennial All-Pro, who retires with four Jewper Bowl championship rings.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
He will do well. I can’t believe what the dude has been through over the past 5 years. How many offensive coordinators is this? The Dolphins played this very well. And no one knows how good this “2020 QB Class” will be. I watched Herbert in person and on tape and he didn’t impress me. Lots of things can change in 12 months

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Before or after Brady retires? If there is one division he can do the LEAST amount of damage from and one TEAM that he could do the lease amount with... it's Miami.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
AFC east will be interesting with the 2028 class of Darnold, Allen and Rosen chasing the old man Brady.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I’ve moved on and hope he tears it up in South Beach. I don’t think he’s in a much better situation than he was in last season. I think he’ll be fine.

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
He will end up back with the Cardinals in 13 years way past his prime after a pretty solid career.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Better than he did in Arizona - hope we meet him in the super bowl

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson