Alright, how do you think Rosen will do in Miami?

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Before or after Brady retires? If there is one division he can do the LEAST amount of damage from and one TEAM that he could do the lease amount with... it's Miami.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think he will be solid, probably better than they have had in a while. Or we have had for that matter outside of Palmer and Warner. That being said , as much as I didn't approve, Murray has a chance to be very very special. And that more than the alternative has me excited .

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I hope he does well. I didn't want him last year but the kid earned my respect...he deserves that respect from the rest of you ********* too. That kid took a beating for us last season in an impossible situation...and he kept getting up and never complained.

Josh Rosen is a grown ass man and i wish him well

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
Miami has 14 picks in 2020, so if Rosen works out or not, they are set up quite well for the future.

Big D

...and STILL...
Reaction score
Struggle to beat out Fitzpatrick. Will have a really bad stretch at some point and will be benched. He’ll come back and show just enough to convince the team to give him another shot the following season.

Rinse, repeat for the next 3 years

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Will be a huge inspiration to all the old retired Jews who are sports fans living down there. That will be fun for him to embrace his jewish half even more.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think it depends a lot on the circumstances such as is there a solid offensive line, good receivers, etc.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn