No Matter How Bad Your Night is

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Texans could have taken their team to the next level with a skill player or RB and did that. wow.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
You aren't Oakland bad

Mike Mayock is a snarky little prick. He always bragged about having tape on a guy drafted in the 7th round from Pittsburgh state or the University of Scranton. He put on big boy pants and screwed up. In above his head. He makes Keim look competent. After Keim is fired, Bidwill should hire Mel Keiper and fill the fridge with pumpkin pie. Or maybe Todd McShay

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Yep

Mayock & Gruden just proved why they should’ve stayed on TV instead of running a team!

Could’ve had Josh Allen (imo the best pass rusher in the draft) & Sweat or Greedy.

I can’t believe that they screwed it up THAT badly. It serves Gruden right for the way he treated Derek Carr last year. I remember him chewing out Carr for mistakes other players made during the Cardinals game. First Class Jerk. And Mayock is a simple minded ego maniac

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah, I like the players the Raiders picked but not from a value standpoint.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
We are cardinal bad...it doesnt get much worse than that...
Talk smack on the raiders when we have at least one super bowl.

Al Davis ran a team better than our guys ever have

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
You know you’re terrible when you take comfort in others “ misfortunes “. The Raiders got 3 good players- value be damned. The cards got a mediocre qb and a midget. That’s a bad night...

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can’t believe that they screwed it up THAT badly. It serves Gruden right for the way he treated Derek Carr last year. I remember him chewing out Carr for mistakes other players made during the Cardinals game. First Class Jerk. And Mayock is a simple minded ego maniac

We might need their collective stupidity now to get a good deal for Rosen. If they get to where they don't think Carr is the guy maybe they trade next years #1(think they have 2) for Josh.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t think either team had the worst pick of the night.