Week 6 Snap Counts and Thoughts

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Having to use a little different set up so give me a little to get these on here and then I will share some thoughts.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
For the offense:

66% 11 personnel.

Trey McBride leads TEs in snap %.

Complete cluster at RB with no back getting more than 43% which was Demercado. That surprised me.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Yay for Trey? I was really hoping to see some of our young D-Lineman step up, guys like Cam Thomas/BJ/Zaven/Myjai...crickets.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Defensively:

Collins leads the front 5 with 65% snaps.

Ledbetter led the DL with 61%

Clerk's decent continues. Down to 56% snaps. Showing why we was drafted where he was.

Starling Thomas got some run 44%. Less three Ss this week.

Dimukeje and Ojulari both last EDGE players in (so to speak) 32%

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Yay for Trey? I was really hoping to see some of our young D-Lineman step up, guys like Cam Thomas/BJ/Zaven/Myjai...crickets.
Stills getting 40+% is a good start. If he consistently gets that number or more, you know he is earning it.

My guess on Ojulari has been that he needs to add strength. I didn't get to watch the game but maybe someone else can share how he doing.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought Williams looked good running the ball. Demercado looked good on his two carries but I am surprised he was in for so many plays. Just don’t care for Ingram. The Moore run plays yesterday fizzled and lost us yards. We ran the ball well straight at them. McBride a good game and Ertz is just in the way at this point. The D in second half couldn’t even compete. Sad once again.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Stills getting 40+% is a good start. If he consistently gets that number or more, you know he is earning it.

My guess on Ojulari has been that he needs to add strength. I didn't get to watch the game but maybe someone else can share how he doing.
He looks amazing getting marched four yards down the field with both arms squared to the blocker and then jumping on the pile.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Defensively:

Collins leads the front 5 with 65% snaps.

Ledbetter led the DL with 61%

Clerk's decent continues. Down to 56% snaps. Showing why we was drafted where he was.

Starling Thomas got some run 44%. Less three Ss this week.

Dimukeje and Ojulari both last EDGE players in (so to speak) 32%
Someone needs to start taking more snaps from Zaven. He did nothing yesterday.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought Williams looked good running the ball. Demercado looked good on his two carries but I am surprised he was in for so many plays. Just don’t care for Ingram. The Moore run plays yesterday fizzled and lost us yards. We ran the ball well straight at them. McBride a good game and Ertz is just in the way at this point. The D in second half couldn’t even compete. Sad once again.
I liked Williams and the way he was running

He showed his hands also

Hope to get him more snaps

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Its funny two of the worst players on defense getting 100% of the snaps
Dimikuje probably Is our most powerfull and complete pass rusher and getting 35% of the snaps

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it was our Dline allowing lineman to get downfield or our linebackers were just bad, but Ram running backs were getting 6-8 yards downfield before anyone touched them. It was pitiful. At first I thought Kyzer White had a rough game, but maybe it was the Dline.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
No as much for me. Physicality along the fronts is a huge adjustment from college to NFL. Ojulari not going against pushovers any week of the year in the pros.
As it says we're going to get pretty much nothing out of our 2nd rounder for a full season, it is a major disappointment for me. I don't think anyone wanted us to draft a guy in the 2nd round who needed a redshirt year.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I liked Williams and the way he was running

He showed his hands also

Hope to get him more snaps

Me too! He's got more wiggle than Ingram, and spins/falls forward for an extra yard or two.

Ingram man... any kind of contact just seems to stop him in his tracks. He doesn't break tackles.