Reaction score
Danny D'oh! is playing tonight.
You must be registered for see images attach

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This game is over.

Should set up great Conference Title Game matchups no matter what happens tomorrow.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I know we all despise how Keim mishandled our team, but deep down I hope we all have taken a moment to wish he is getting the help he needs. It is not only hard taking that first step, but also staying the course afterwards. He may have to forever remove himself totally from football to make it happen.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I know we all despise how Keim mishandled our team, but deep down I hope we all have taken a moment to wish he is getting the help he needs. It is not only hard taking that first step, but also staying the course afterwards. He may have to forever remove himself totally from football to make it happen.
Well put Floyd, well put.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since becoming a starter, has Mahommes ever not gotten to the Conference Title game?

Pretty incredible considering you could count on the Chiefs losing their first playoff game almost every single year, a lot of them at home, for seemingly an eternity. Now they’re in at least the Conference Title game every year since 2019?

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The good news is the Eagles are going to have to pay Jalen Hurts whatever he wants. Which means they'll have to make tough decisions on the roster in the future. They won't be as stacked as they are now.
For the longest time only Kyler Murray played well against this Eages defense

Dak and a couple of others have played better, but that Eagles defense was injured in a few key spots.

Hey take as may positives and as we can get!

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
According to ESPN, the Eagles currently have a 99.6% chance of winning the game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose