ESPN: Kliff might quit

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I wonder how many people in the know around the NFL knew this guy wasn't going to change squat for this culture once dad gave the keys away.. seems like he was only a thing for us hopefuls. Bummer.
Multiple lifetimes of disappointment, especially for the fans.

Makes '08 and '15 all the more unbearable to revisit.

OP
OP
football karma

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
By the way MB is going to go ballistic when this article hits his email. The coach airing dirty laundry is a big no no. He likes his employees drinking the kool aid not anonymously leaking the organizational dysfunction. This reads to me like Kliff daring MB to fire him.
the timing of this is interesting

48 hours before a national tv broadcast -- if the org and its future wasn't going to be the topic, now its guaranteed to be

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Nobody from the front office came in and directed him to run such a p!ss poor job of game management and player development. He could be an OC, but he is way over his head as a head coach
Amen....As I read peoples comments I see too many comments that are making KK out as a victim (something we here a lot of now). That is not my taste. There are enough people up and down the line who have their hand in the cookie jar who helped make this situation a mess. Sadly better chance than not the team will no attract top notch office talent. Only chance of that is paying obscene amount of money that and that might not work either. KK is not head coaching material at NFL or top level school.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Nobody from the front office came in and directed him to run such a p!ss poor job of game management and player development. He could be an OC, but he is way over his head as a head coach

I see this a lot but what makes anybody think he could be a good OC? His offense sucks, has no identity, he runs the sane predictable shotgun crap over and over. He is an awful OC.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
By the way MB is going to go ballistic when this article hits his email. The coach airing dirty laundry is a big no no. He likes his employees drinking the kool aid not anonymously leaking the organizational dysfunction. This reads to me like Kliff daring MB to fire him.

With Kilff and Keim out, Bidwill will have no one to point the finger at going forward. I’m glad Kidd did this

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
LOL. Look at the stadium shots and tell me they’re selling all the tickets now—after a 10-win season when they made the playoffs.
They're selling them but the people who bought them for resell are not finding buyers. There are thousands for resale on all the websites even at game time. Thus the empty seats.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
A couple of disjointed notes:

1. BA didn't retire for health reasons.

2. Keim had more success than bum Kliff in NFL.

3. Kliff knows he is already fired. Trying to spin the narrative.

4. I feel sad for Cardinals fans knowing this Bidwill running team is same as all the other Bidwills.

5.. There is only one Grinch in the town for Christmas. It's name is Arizona Cardinals.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
It's not Kliff direct, but "sources close to Kliff"...lol Maybe he's outsmarting everyone and trying to get fired, instead of quitting.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
When the Cards came here, no one forced any of us to become fans. We all that are old enough, except for the few that had already been long time Card fans, had a favorite team to root for long before the Cards were a thought in our minds. Most of us knew what we were getting with the Cards in lieu of a new franchise team. And if you did not, then I think the first hint was probably when daddy Bidwill, against good advice and with no idea of the Arizona landscape and population, insisted on naming the team the Phoenix Cardinals. Shame on all of us, we have no one to blame but ourselves.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Smart. Get Mikey to fire him, take the bag of cash along, and go do whatever else he wants. It won't be another NFL HC gig, but he'll get something.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
Sounds like it's an even bigger **** show on Hardy than we thought and we had a pretty ugly picture before. Nothing's ever really going to change though unless we can get rid of Mike. At least as managing partner if not outright.

Then to add salt to all of this. Imagine how good Hard Knocks could be if they could accurately show everything and not have the team white wash it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose