Chargers at Cardinals gameday thread 11-27-22

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not going to let it ruin my day.

Time for sexy time!
Yeah… they stopped getting me excited or mad after that demolition on MNF. Was clear the season was over then.

I’ll keep watching, but make no mistake, I’m rooting for games to end this way.

The only way things change is if Kliff and Keim get fired. Only way that happens is if we’re an embarrassment the rest of the season.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really, you have to fire him now. This franchise with all the obstacles securing a good coach can at least take away the waiting game and get to work finding one... we need every hiring advantage we can get

Have to include Keim in the bundle to clean up this mess.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah… they stopped getting me excited or mad after that demolition on MNF. Was clear the season was over then.

I’ll keep watching, but make no mistake, I’m rooting for games to end this way.

The only way things change is if Kliff and Keim get fired. Only way that happens is if we’re an embarrassment the rest of the season.
Yes don't know if will be enough losing all games to have them fired but is the only hope

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can say with a large amount of confidence Harry would be a more competent coach. That's not a dig Harry, just saying that anyone with an ounce of actual football knowledge could manage time outs.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is the result of poor drafting by Keim and the owner doing nothing to address the holes and this team, the roster has some talent , but not enough to be a playoff team and we are thin at many positions. Bidwill and Keim are the cause of this mess.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
It doesnt matter that the offense was conservative. You had 3 ******* time outs with a minute 30 left up 7 and a team within your 30 and you let them milk the clock so you wouldn't get another possession.

If there is 45 seconds on the clock they never go for 2.

He is beyond incompetent at time management.

Then my favorite graphic is we are 0-18 with 3 and 10 or longer. Offensive genius
David Lee Roth once said being strange does not make you an artist, and in the same vein, not being practical does not make you genius either

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
******** he jumps that outside. Nonsense. The ball is there before he can react.

You see this exact play 100 times a year across the league.
Whatever you say man.

Maybe Kliff can bring you on as a video analyst!
It doesnt matter that the offense was conservative. You had 3 ******* time outs with a minute 30 left up 7 and a team within your 30 and you let them milk the clock so you wouldn't get another possession.

If there is 45 seconds on the clock they never go for 2.

He is beyond incompetent at time management.

Then my favorite graphic is we are 0-18 with 3 and 10 or longer. Offensive genius
this is an excellent point.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I will not be watching. Don’t care anymore plus no reason to watch. Gains nothing. Winning is stupid because it may save his job and gains nothing to the franchise. Lose and we get better draft pick and hopefully gets rid of Kliff. And we have major prime
Time games left too. Which sucks because the mean jack ****.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
This is the result of poor drafting by Keim and the owner doing nothing to address the holes and this team, the roster has some talent , but not enough to be a playoff team and we are thin at many positions. Bidwill and Keim are the cause of this mess.
I don't even it see it anymore as a total lack of drafting, this coaching staff would make most teams' talent look crapaliscious

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I easily predicted every play we ran in the last 9 minutes of the game. Not only called every play, but the results of the play also. Bidwill is hopeless is someone isn’t fired during the bye. VJ is so awful also. You cannot fire KK and not fire VJ. Absolutely has to be a package deal, otherwise we get stuck with moron VJ as our interim.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose