Our franchise QB

WeBlitz

Rookie
Reaction score
What a crock. You brought up the O line multiple times in this thread as an excuse for Kyler's play, including posting clips as if they were representative of the whole game, and when confronted with FACTS that contradict that lie you say "I wasn't saying that, I was just pointing out the O line would look worse if we didn't". Nonsense.

Your tried to strawman the O line to make excuses for Kyler when the O line has clearly been good. Certainly better than last year when Kyler performed much better. ANY O line looks worse the longer you make them have to protect. And it's not by Kliff's design (as we saw last year), it's by Kyler's choice.

And you haven't said Kyler is playing poorly multiple times. It's easy to check with your 78 posts. It's also to see most of those 78 posts are largely you defending Kyler and getting into beefs with posters wiser than you.

I don't hold PFF as gospel. It's just another tool among many for judging performance.
It’s not my fault you severely lack reading comprehension. You can call me a crock all you want to, at least I can read & comprehend what I’m reading.

Facts? You posted numbers without context, which you do ALL the time by your post history and why you constantly go at it with posters on here. They call you out on your bull-crap. I posted videos, stuff WITH CONTEXT.

I understand why you got ran off at revenge of the birds. I understand why you’re constantly in battles with posters here. It makes a whole lot of sense.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the final drive of the game. I think 3rd from last play. It was an 8 yard check down to Ertz that ran a bunch of time off the clock.

Look at Rondale on the sideline with Josiah Scott in coverage.

Worse case you pick up 15 yards there and stop the clock. Best case you get lucky with a Hollywood block on Slay and pick up 30 or house it.

If this is Aaron Rodgers at QB where do you think the ball is going on a 2 minute drive to win the game?

You must be registered for see images attach
Nitpicking at the highest order. That Ertz play he did EXACTLY what everyone is telling him to do. Throw it to the wide open guy and yet he still gets this.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or the flip side of that coin....he has 7 rings and should know better. I'd argue his is easily worse considering the experience.
Meh… I’m sure Tim has way more on his mind considering the marital and family issues he’s currently dealing with. Between that and his resume.

If Kyler even had 1/7 of Tom’s resume he wouldn’t get near the heartache he gets and rightfully so.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meh… I’m sure Tim has way more on his mind considering the marital and family issues he’s currently dealing with. Between that and his resume.

If Kyler even had 1/7 of Tom’s resume he wouldn’t get near the heartache he gets and rightfully so.
Not so sure that is true. He got a lot of heartache from day 1.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not so sure that is true. He got a lot of heartache from day 1.

Well I can literally say personally he turns it around for long stretch and wins this organization a SB he won’t get anymore criticism from me. I’m betting many would be in the same camp. Some you’ll never please for sure.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I can literally say personally he turns it around for long stretch and wins this organization a SB he won’t get anymore criticism from me. I’m betting many would be in the same camp. Some you’ll never please for sure.
Even if Kyler becomes the player he was in the first half of last year, asking a SB from a team led by Keim/Kliff is asking for a lot. In that case, you'll never be able to stop criticizing Kyler.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even if Kyler becomes the player he was in the first half of last year, asking a SB from a team led by Keim/Kliff is asking for a lot. In that case, you'll never be able to stop criticizing Kyler.

Ehhh if he could string a couple seasons together of that level of play. It would still lighten up greatly. Like I said some people of course you’ll never please.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
If Kyler is the player he was at the beginning of last year consistently he becomes the leader of the franchise.

Saying if Kyler just becomes Kirk Cousins is kind of proving his doubters right.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Kyler is the player he was at the beginning of last year consistently he becomes the leader of the franchise.

Saying if Kyler just becomes Kirk Cousins is kind of proving his doubters right.
He is already the leader of the franchise, just not the leader some fans want. Figuratively and literally.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He doesn’t want to lead the franchise. He doesn’t want to represent anyone. Right now Keim is the leader and spokesperson for the Arizona Cardinals.
Pure conjecture.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
He is already the leader of the franchise, just not the leader some fans want. Figuratively and literally.
Some fans? I think it would be hard to find anyone who would see a good leader in Kyler to this point. He doesn't lead by example, (work ethic always in question), he doesn't lead by words, (do you ever see him get on anyone other than blaming?) and his body language is crap.

I think we're all waiting for the maturity and growth in year 4, and he still looks like he hasn't learned a thing.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some fans? I think it would be hard to find anyone who would see a good leader in Kyler to this point. He doesn't lead by example, (work ethic always in question), he doesn't lead by words, (do you ever see him get on anyone other than blaming?) and his body language is crap.

I think we're all waiting for the maturity and growth in year 4, and he still looks like he hasn't learned a thing.
He IS the leader. Whether he is any good or not is up for debate.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It is really really hard to Debate anything Chris said. However I agree with you DC the team and it’s players still vote him a captain each year.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I don't think there is any debate - what leadership qualities has he shown?

Do players gravitate toward him? Does he inspire the men around him to be better than they are? Does he work harder than anyone else in the building to set the standard?

If 4 years in you're still asking the question, you have your answer already.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think there is any debate - what leadership qualities has he shown?

Do players gravitate toward him? Does he inspire the men around him to be better than they are? Does he work harder than anyone else in the building to set the standard?

If 4 years in you're still asking the question, you have your answer already.
Would they vote him captain if he didn't?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just thought you might have a top reason or two to support your statement... oh well.
How about a one liner. He doesn't look, act, or talk like what people expect in a QB.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard