Arizona Cardinals @ Las Vegas Raiders pregame thread. 9/11/22-9/17/22

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I never thought the Raiders were as good as their off-season hype would have people believe but I think they are better than the Cardinals. I expect the game to be more competitive as some players will come back from the injury list but I am far from optimistic

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I never thought the Raiders were as good as their off-season hype would have people believe but I think they are better than the Cardinals. I expect the game to be more competitive as some players will come back from the injury list but I am far from optimistic
To be honest i think there are 30/31 teams better then the Cardinals
The defense isn't nfl level in any category
I hope to see some surprising cuts soon, some players despite their high draft status are not worth a roster spot

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would be so Cardinal-esque to lay a 50 Burger on the Raiders on the road after this first game lol
No it wouldn’t be. People always say this kind of thing like the Cardinals always surprise us with unbelievable wins after losses.

Historically bad losses are followed by… more losses. That’s why we’ve been so bad almost forever. It would be much more Cardinal-esque to just have another listless loss.

And I have we ever scored 50 points in a game?

All that said, I think we somehow squeak out an agonizing, pull your hair out for 59:34 game… that we win on a field goal 23-21.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jacob’s will run wild. Waller and Adams will be very tired after the game. Carr will set up shop waiting for a pass rush that will never get there.
This is another thrashing… maybe not as quite as bad as today. Da Raiders will score 30+…. We won’t.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Imagine what Waller is going to do to Simmons.
Renfro will run circles around our LB's and CB's
Adams will run right past them
Foster Moreau will be the overlooked 2nd TE that destroys us because we pretend he will only block

They've also got Keim's crush Ameer Abdullah, the guy Keim wanted instead of David Johnson, so he will predictably somehow have a big play or three against us.

Our hope is that Carr will have a Carr-type game, but even with throwing 3 INT's, they came back and almost knocked off the Chargers.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose