Arizona Cardinals @ Las Vegas Raiders pregame thread. 9/11/22-9/17/22

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
There is a lot of pressure on the Raiders coming off a hyped off-season adding Josh McDaniels, DaVante Adams and Chandler Jones. It should be a pretty rowdy home opener.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We have to find someone better than Harlow to fill in at guard. And really that shouldn't be too hard, I would think any other lineman we have could do a better job than that performance he just had.

I am more optomistic about this game, I think we will at least keep it close as the Raiders didn't look dominant either.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have to find someone better than Harlow to fill in at guard. And really that shouldn't be too hard, I would think any other lineman we have could do a better job than that performance he just had.

I am more optomistic about this game, I think we will at least keep it close as the Raiders didn't look dominant either.

That Chargers team is no joke though. We kinda are. And they played them tough and down to wire on the road.

Last edited:

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Interesting that Raiders claim Guidry the week they are playing us. Last week the Chiefs claimed Wiggins the week before they played us. I really wonder how much information is gleaned from former players. It sure looked like Wiggins gave them our playbook...both on offense and defense.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I would actually pay a player under the table more than the team signing them to fill them will all kinds of junk about our offense, though we already seem to have our share of legit trash floating down the proverbial river lol

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This organization lives in a bubble compared to other NFL teams.

You got Keim stupidly drafting low premium positions like ILBs back-to-back in the 1st round, then you draft a TE with your first pick. All the while ignoring trenches in the first two rounds. I bet no other franchise has done the ILBs back-to-back part outside of maybe the Cowboys.

You got Kliff continually leaving his WRs on one side instead of moving them around, hence making the offense way more predictable. I can’t believe he still hasn’t learned ESPECIALLY being in a division with McVay & Shanahan.

You got Kyler trying to out-athlete the other team when he’s going against other great athletes. Not being better pre-snap & adapting.

Bidwill gonna Bidwill.

Does this team knows what’s going on in the outside NFL world? Because they clearly can’t be.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson