NFL Draft rumors until draft day

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hard to believe any team is seriously considering trading up for a QB in this draft.

I could see maybe trading into the middle of the 2nd round... but top 15? Round 1??

Naaaahhhh....
Bet it happens. Always does.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Missed this one. That's some testing.

That 3 cone is elite and fastest ever for any CB. Especially impressive at his size.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
lol Seriously. All these "next gen" stats are wildly out of control. If they accurately predicted...well, anything, the draft wouldn't be so big of a crap shoot.
I would take a flier on super athletic guys late in the draft but the athleticism is overrated when u have no clue (Simmons)

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Also, add to the fact we don’t have any 4th or 5th round picks.

Mind-blowing. Absolutely mind-blowing.
So, was Wilson not worth moving up & losing a 4th for? Was Ertz not worth a 5th? Time will tell, but before bitching about not having a 4th & 5th round pick, at least mention the fact that we added 2 starters in the process.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So, was Wilson not worth moving up & losing a 4th for? Was Ertz not worth a 5th? Time will tell, but before bitching about not having a 4th & 5th round pick, at least mention the fact that we added 2 starters in the process.
PA, stop confusing us with the facts. It's just not fair to posters who don't know what they are posting about.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Watch the language please. I know its not much but I've cautioned people on far less offensive words. Fair is fair.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard