NFL Draft rumors until draft day

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Because Kirby runs his offense like Saban did back in the late 00s/early 10s. Rather conservative than explosive.

C’mon guys, let’s not overthink this. Dotson really doesn’t have a single calling card that sticks out. Not that fast on tape, ordinary at YAC, not a good blocker, & cannot handle press. Not to mention, we already have enough short WRs as is. He’ll be a fine WR3. You don’t draft “fine WR3s” in round 1.
I remember your consternation towards Ceedee Lamb not being able to beat the press. That take hasn't aged well, he is clearly the best receiver of that class now.

I think Dotson will be a contributor from day one and will have a nice NFL career. You can do a lot worse in round one.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I remember your consternation towards Ceedee Lamb not being able to beat the press.
I never said CeeDee couldn’t beat press. I said he rarely faced at OU which was rightfully caused for a concern.
That take hasn't aged well, he is clearly the best receiver of that class now.
This is just straight up false. Justin Jefferson has clearly outperformed him despite CeeDee haven’t a lot less attention on him while having the better QB compared to Justin. You can make a case Tee Higgins has been better as well. CeeDee has been good, but it’s not like he has set the world on fire.
You can do a lot worse in round one.
Which is exactly what Keim is going to do drafting Dotson.

It screams a Steve Keim pick.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I never said CeeDee couldn’t beat press. I said he rarely faced at OU which was rightfully caused for a concern.

This is just straight up false. Justin Jefferson has clearly outperformed him despite CeeDee haven’t a lot less attention on him while having the better QB compared to Justin. You can make a case Tee Higgins has been better as well. CeeDee has been good, but it’s not like he has set the world on fire.

+1

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

LOL I forgot about Jefferson. Lamb had been better than the others though.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Williams has actually been worst vs press. Dotson by far the most experience.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I get it. You have a bias(there’s some there & you know it) for him cause he’s a Penn State guy, just like KJ Hamler. Look how KJ has turned out so far.
I really don't. Like I said, I was hesitant about him, but not from a talent perspective. Bryant Johnson I never would have wanted under any circumstance, as he had no hands.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I love that 6'4" kid from N.D.St. I think he could help Murray often for he would be easy to pick out with his size. He has speed also 4.36 in the 40. He is ranked as R2 prospect, but I could very well see either the Packers or Chiefs taking him at end of the first. IF no one that Cards like at 23 is available, I wouldn't mind them grabbing him. He might turn out to be a real star. I bet Rogers would love to throw to him.

I suppose he is too inexperienced for many, and may take a year or two to learn how to run routes properly, but until then he can win based solely on size and speed.

Last edited:

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m fine should we go WR at 23, but if Wyatt is there, it would be tough NOT to take him. Our DL at the end of last season contributed almost as much to our demise as losing Hop did.

Reactions: PJ1

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I don’t go WR period if that’s the case, lol. Especially if Zion or Maye are still on the board. Nothing could convince me to trade UP for a WR with our already limited draft capital.

But if I HAD to go WR, I would take Pickens over Dotson at #23 & it’s not even remotely close. I actually wouldn’t be mad if Pickens was that pick.
I agree with Pickens over Dotson.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Really wouldn't mind Pickens at #23.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
DHop seems like a perfect Pickens comp for me(I’m not a scout nor pretend to be). Would love to get him!

That being said Burks is my first round choice if he’s there. The closest we get to the draft the less that seems likely.

I think you also have to look at how deep the draft is at that position. Probably would get great value in the 2nd or 3rd at the position.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I’m fine should we go WR at 23, but if Wyatt is there, it would be tough NOT to take him. Our DL at the end of last season contributed almost as much to our demise as losing Hop did.
Wyatt has character concerns. Been arrested too many time. Many have taken him their big board completely per reports.