Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 12-13-2021

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Extremely embarrassing performance by the Cards. :rolleyes: This team clearly can't handle playing in prime time or at home. :(

2nd bad loss at home to a rather short-handed team. :(

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another game Kyler or Kliff crapped the bed at the end. Why wouldn’t you clock it and Hail Mary

I don't think he knew he had time. If you watch after Conner gets tackled he stays down and I think Kyler thought he had less time than he did to get lined up because he didn't know about Conner so he panicked and just ran the play.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The entire coaching staff and team needs to apologize to James Conner for that crap fest. Not one other player I can think of played a good game. That dude singlehandedly kept us in this game.
AJ Green had an excellent game

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Can Keim cut Harlow before he leaves the stadium? Holy ****. Why have Pugh active if he’s simply gonna sit behind that piece of garbage

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do you take dhop away when your down to like 3 practice squad CBs…. And AJ more then picked up the slack tonight he played very well and shoulda had about 65 more yards and a TD if not for a phantom hold and a bad throw by Kyler in the end zone

yes but after we got behind he didn't look D Hops way enough he kept going the other way. And of course D Hop had the huge drop.

Left so many points on the field tonight

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Prime time toast, same thing with packers. We competed, but interceptions did cards in. AJ had a great night as I predicted, Rams earned it. Don’t like it but rams earned it.

our d couldn’t stop 3rd downs. No turnovers, offense couldn’t run consistently , they had our playbook -

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Everyone but him. That’s a failure if communication and reflects back on coaching.
Disagree. 2 min rules are drilled into QBs from middle school. If Kyler doesn't have the concept down by now it is on him. Save clock. Throw outside. Don't take sacks. These aren't NFL concepts, they are basic football concepts.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This game was an ugly outlier for the season. I hope this isn’t an indicator that kliff and kyler can’t handle big games. That’s two of them where we came in unprepared and played below our standard this year. Doesn’t bode well for the playoffs. Two more big tests remain with colts and Cowboys.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Guys we had 457 yards. And lost 20
On the last series. They had every play go there way. No bad calls and we had 2 terrible
Turnovers. And they had to hang on to win. I think we are over blowing it. Plus I’m ok going on the road. Stats don’t lie

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard