Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 12-13-2021

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Per ESPN play by play the last play the snap was at 5 seconds so he had plenty of time to spike it and it was 2nd down.

I can only think Conner being down like that he lost track of situation but terrible.

Even if we spike it with D Hop out it's unlikely we pull off the hail Mary but at least you have a chance

now we have to hope D Hop doesn't have a concussion, Conner's injury is not serious and Kyler is ok. I think Kyler was largely just exhausted.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The rams didn’t have any bad calls? Did you not see the obvious face mask against Stafford . A TD there instead of 3, and the game was over.
Ok. Lol. I’ll trade you the face mask and you give me the 4 holding calls that took away points. The point is we had 1 you got 3. You won the game barely breathing and had the game handed to you in some bad passes by Kyler. When the dust settles. We still put 457 yards on your defense and lost 20 on last play. If we kick the fg with 5 minutes to go we tie the game

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had 457 yards!!! And only gave up 360. We had 2 turnovers. That was game. Think if we don’t throw the first int and kick a fg. Or the other one which gave them a td.

And if my aunt had a penis she’d be my uncle!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Again. That is on the QB. You think Kliff is coaching him to snap the ball with a running clock and downs. You snap, spike and run a set play. QB should know that> Hell, the line did.
It’s a line call. We don’t know what happened. What we do know is the team wasn’t in the same page. This team constantly looks like brain farts in clutch limited time scenarios. That’s coaching.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Kliff…… You need a crunch time therapist. Cut the beard and drill some of that stuff Because right now……. You literally suck at it.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They should have gone up 14-0. Kyler missing a wide open Green and the pick on the goal line on the next series were killer mistakes. You hit those two plays, and you pretty much take the life out of the Rams.

Also, Stafford destroyed this defense. Kyler's INTs put them in a bad spot, but their passing game was nearly perfect.

Reaction score
Ok. Lol. I’ll trade you the face mask and you give me the 4 holding calls that took away points. The point is we had 1 you got 3. You won the game barely breathing and had the game handed to you in some bad passes by Kyler. When the dust settles. We still put 457 yards on your defense and lost 20 on last play. If we kick the fg with 5 minutes to go we tie the game

Fair enough. I think the Rams winning without Ramsey and Havenstein says a lot. Somehow Stafford didn’t have that coastly turnover this game. I was waiting for it

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
meh, I wouldn’t say excellent, but he had a decent game. false starts for WR’s are unacceptable. Also pulled a Danny Dimes getting tripped by the turf. I think we’ve lowered the bar for this guy too much. I think he can be better.
No excellent… shoulda had another 70 yards and a TD to boot. The FS was mostly inconsequential… Many big name WRs have had false starts it happens. He played an excellent game overall.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

Hey man, I hate to say, but they looked like the better team tonight. Plain and simple.

Conner played hard, Green had an excellent game, Murry hit a couple of deep shots, and he tried to go hero mode. But the oline got it's ass kicked, and Murry's 2nd interception was really bad.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
The not ready for primetime Cards crap the bed again as usual. Both sides of the ball played horrible including the coaching staff. Maybe its a good thing they will play on the road in the playoffs cause they would be one and done at home.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hey man, I hate to say, but they looked like the better team tonight. Plain and simple.

Conner played hard, Green had an excellent game, Murry hit a couple of deep shots, and he tried to go hero mode. But the oline got it's ass kicked, and Murry's 2nd interception was really bad.
The stats don’t say that? 457 yards and we lost 20 on the last one. 477 yards of offense is like top 8 this year from anyone

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Can Keim cut Harlow before he leaves the stadium? Holy ****. Why have Pugh active if he’s simply gonna sit behind that piece of garbage
dude, you can’t expect Harlow to handle Donald 1 on 1. Harlow probably realizes he’s a career backup himself. He’s done well up until this game.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
WecMust invest in the interior line nexr year, defensive line too
Stafford was so comfortable today, instead Murray showed to not trust his line
Garcia looked like an amateur tonite, and Harlow did his best but wasn't enough
Hope we upgrade the line and even Hudson cant have those bad snaps, never seen a starter struggling so much snapping the ball

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
No excellent… shoulda had another 70 yards and a TD to boot. The FS was mostly inconsequential… Many big name WRs have had false starts it happens. He played an excellent game overall.
Hard to know for sure if he was supposed to cut inside or outside on that route. I don’t think Louis Reddick is a lip reader so not taking his word for it either. And the guy tripped.