Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 12-13-2021

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These games are always the most nerve-racking. More pressure on us because nearly all of the teams we hoped would lose won their games. So we now need to win just to keep pace rather than gain anything - except vs the Rams directly.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Rams are going to win as they're the more desperate team in December that's within arms reach. I also dont see McVay losing twice to Kliff in one season.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in Village Inn having breakfast trying to keep calm. I'm so fired up I can barely contain myself. I'm going to the mall to gear up, then back to my room to get "ready". The biggest Cards game I have ever been to. Sheeeeez.
You must be registered for see images attach

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I'm predicting a loss here; my reasoning is that the Rams are fighting for their lives and McVay is still an outstanding coach. I think they force more turnovers and get to Murray a few times and that's the difference.

My prediction 34-20.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm predicting a loss here; my reasoning is that the Rams are fighting for their lives and McVay is still an outstanding coach. I think they force more turnovers and get to Murray a few times and that's the difference.

My prediction 34-20.
They are missing a number of players to injury/covid.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Not a cards fan of corse, but I am hyped to see this game. This is what MNF should be. Only 2 more weeks until AZ play the cowboys. Hopefully both teams going into that game riding victories. Of corse I won’t mind if the cardinals drop a game to make the home field race a little closer. But i do want to see the cardinals do well when Dallas is not in the picture.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

is there a playing not playing list yet?

In my fantasy game I have Murray, D Hop, Kirk and Ertz. My opponent has Stafford, Michel, OBJ, Kupp, the kicker and their defense. I have a 1 point lead so obviously I need us to win. Looked this morning looks like all of my and his players are supposed to play tonight.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
is there a playing not playing list yet?

In my fantasy game I have Murray, D Hop, Kirk and Ertz. My opponent has Stafford, Michel, OBJ, Kupp, the kicker and their defense. I have a 1 point lead so obviously I need us to win. Looked this morning looks like all of my and his players are supposed to play tonight.
Those players are in, but they are missing some linemen, henderson, and I think #3/4 corners. Maybe more. Nothing crazy, but could definitely be enough to turn the tide.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good teams just go out and execute. Emotions only carry a team so far.

I think that's why the Cardinals have been a good road team. They need to do the same at home.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
None of their foundational players.

I said this during the offseason and it's proven to be true: The Cardinals are a better team top to bottom. What I mean is that if you look at the depth chart across the board, the Cardinals are just better at most positions, but the Rams have some of the best top end talent (Ramsey, Donald, and Kupp) in the league. But if they have injuries, they will be affected by them more than the Cardinals would be. The Cardinals were still winning games missing three starters on the OL, a MVP level QB, and a top 10 player in DeAndre Hopkins.

I think this game is going to be tough because of the Rams stars. I think Ramsey and Donald are going to have big games.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well let’s be real they usally are in EVERY GAME
Well yes and good teams can overcome 1 or maybe 2 if you have a big lead. There are turnovers and then there are huge turnovers. Pick 6 or red zone turnovers usually are the kids of death.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen