Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 12-13-2021

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm predicting a loss here; my reasoning is that the Rams are fighting for their lives and McVay is still an outstanding coach. I think they force more turnovers and get to Murray a few times and that's the difference.

My prediction 34-20.

FWIW: I listen to KNX news radio out of L.A. On Fridays they interview former Rams QB Vince Feragamo. He pretty much had to bend over backwards to say something truly positive about the Rams.

While he didn’t predict a Cards win he spent the first half of the interview praising our defense.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
FWIW: I listen to KNX news radio out of L.A. On Fridays they interview former Rams QB Vince Feragamo. He pretty much had to bend over backwards to say something truly positive about the Rams.

While he didn’t predict a Cards win he spent the first half of the interview praising our defense.
My friend who is a big Rams fan is really down on the team. Last week after the Cardinals victory, I messaged him with a simple "10 wins" and he messaged me back saying "Make it a 11 wins".

He said the Cardinals were going to beat the Rams. I just don't believe that much in this team yet. Let me explain: I think this team is a good team, but I don't think this is a championship type team yet. I think that I feel this way because of the two losses, against two teams I really think they should have beaten. Maybe I'm underestimating the Packers a bit, but the Cardinals even without Murray, should be able to smash the Panthers.

The Rams are probably well aware of the feeling surrounding their team and know that they need a big win to right their season. If they lose this game, it's another big set back after a nice shellacking of the Jaguars. I think they come out pumped up.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I like Kyler over 28.5 rushing yards.

Last game he rushed 10 times, was sacked once, and somehow was never tackled. The sack was a botched snap that he dove on and they tapped him down.

Never getting tackled in an NFL game is an amazing feat. His ankle is 100% and he's feeling fresh

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whatever is going to happen is going to happen. So, I choose not to be nervous or worried about how the Cards will do because that doesn't make a damn bit of difference to my day except to ruin part of it.

We have a great chance to win, we can certainly lose.. time to find out!

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My friend who is a big Rams fan is really down on the team. Last week after the Cardinals victory, I messaged him with a simple "10 wins" and he messaged me back saying "Make it a 11 wins".

He said the Cardinals were going to beat the Rams. I just don't believe that much in this team yet. Let me explain: I think this team is a good team, but I don't think this is a championship type team yet. I think that I feel this way because of the two losses, against two teams I really think they should have beaten. Maybe I'm underestimating the Packers a bit, but the Cardinals even without Murray, should be able to smash the Panthers.

The Rams are probably well aware of the feeling surrounding their team and know that they need a big win to right their season. If they lose this game, it's another big set back after a nice shellacking of the Jaguars. I think they come out pumped up.
You’re next level with this jinx stuff.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I expect the Rams are going to want to run the ball. the more they tried to throw the ball in recent weeks the more turnovers from Stafford, and pick sixes. I think some of it was OBJ joining and not necessarily knowing the offense and they were trying to force the ball to him.

So I expect them to try and run the ball get Stafford in favorable situations and then go after Wilson in the passing game.

For us again I think they put Ramsey on D Hop so we're going to probably see lots of throws to Ertz and our RB's, hopefully Edmonds can play so we can use him and Conner alternating since both are solid receiving threats. I actually won't be surprised if we see less of the 4 WR stuff tonight I think Kyler really trusts Ertz and if Chase is back they have great chemistry so I think we'll see more of Ertz and less of Rondale.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Really?!

You guys are crazy
yeah they want players in hotels even for home games to ensure they are getting a good nights sleep. players hate it.

weirdest part is they sent home during the middle of the day on gameday. They wake up at hotel, go to some team meetings, and then go home for a while before showing up to the stadium for the pregame process

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh man! I hate to say this, but Let's GO! Don't let this chance slip away.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Wow!!! That's 7 players now?
Ramsey is a BIG loss. We should NOT lose tonight. Only thing that makes me nervous is that 0-17 record from Stanford. That’s going to break at some point and I just really don’t want to see him do it in a big spotlight game.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I kinda regret putting $10 on the Rams money line about 5 min ago